Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon interested in buying Dinamo Bucharest?

Comments

• Options
    It's Roland on a wind up.
  • Options
    'hundreds of thousands of magnificent supporters'

Who knew?
  • Options
    ADBD haven’t taken over CAFC to get around FFP is playing havoc with my OCD. 
    FFS 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    FFS 
    My OCD is being triggered by you typing into a quite box. 
  • Options
    The "deal" is said to be brokered by Annamaria Prodan, who is a FIFA-licensed agent, Vice President of FC Cluj (in Romania) and a former model.  

She is said to be brokering the deal alongside Claudiu Florică, who has been attempting to buy Dinamo from current owner Ionuţ Negoiţă for several months.  

Prodan claims that 
    Florică was involved in the ESI deal to buy Charlton, that the fee was €65million and that she (Prodan) brought the letter from the UAE royal family to Negoiţă. 

It is claimed, also, that the letter states the following: 

We are pleased to inform you that Abu Dhabi Business Development is interested in acquiring FC Dinamo Bucharest (92.3% of the total shares), in line with our development strategy for the region.

We are aware of the current commercial conditions for taking over the above mentioned package and we are ready to evaluate the fiscal year, as well as to analyze the legal and commercial diligence performed by our representatives. According to our forecast, the required internal approval may take approximately two months. In addition, you must remember that in order to complete the transaction, you will need to obtain the Liga 1 license for the 2020-2021 season and ensure day-to-day operational activities. It is also necessary for Dinamo to remain in Liga 1 next season.

Recently, the Abu Dhabi Business Development group has completed the process of acquiring the Charlton Athletic club, a team in the English secondary league.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mr Florica for information. 

• Since Claudiu Florică is wrapped up in a money laundering scandal involving Microsoft (although has not been charged or found guilty) he doesn't seem the sort of person that ADBD would choose to have representing them.  
    • Since the "press release" omits some of the most important items you need on a press release, I think it's fake.  
    • Since the "letter" is so badly written, ABDB have no stated investment strategy in Romania (but anyone Googling might see that the airport in Bucharest is being bought by an Abu Dhabi Airport, adding grist to a rumour) and since it would not be the policy to announce publicly their intention to buy (remember, that no-one had a sniff of ESI until the deal with Duchatelet was completed (subject to EFL), I don't believe the letter is real. 
    • Since Annamaria Pordan owns a football club, I don't believe she would be involved in buying another football club in the same country. 
    • Since the story has now been picked up by The Sun, I now really don't believe it. 

To be generous, I think the journalist has been taken in a misleading direction by the "evidence" he has gathered.  I don't intend to follow him. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    The "deal" is said to be brokered by Annamaria Prodan, who is a FIFA-licensed agent, Vice President of FC Cluj (in Romania) and a former model.  

She is said to be brokering the deal alongside Claudiu Florică, who has been attempting to buy Dinamo from current owner Ionuţ Negoiţă for several months.  

Prodan claims that Florică was involved in the ESI deal to buy Charlton, that the fee was €65million and that she (Prodan) brought the letter from the UAE royal family to Negoiţă. 

We are pleased to inform you that Abu Dhabi Business Development is interested in acquiring FC Dinamo Bucharest (92.3% of the total shares), in line with our development strategy for the region.

We are aware of the current commercial conditions for taking over the above mentioned package and we are ready to evaluate the fiscal year, as well as to analyze the legal and commercial diligence performed by our representatives. According to our forecast, the required internal approval may take approximately two months. In addition, you must remember that in order to complete the transaction, you will need to obtain the Liga 1 license for the 2020-2021 season and ensure day-to-day operational activities. It is also necessary for Dinamo to remain in Liga 1 next season.

Recently, the Abu Dhabi Business Development group has completed the process of acquiring the Charlton Athletic club, a team in the English secondary league.

• Since Claudiu Florică is wrapped up in a money laundering scandal involving Microsoft (although has not been charged or found guilty) he doesn't seem the sort of person that ADBD would choose to have representing them.  
    • Since the "press release" omits some of the most important items you need on a press release, I think it's fake.  
    • Since the "letter" is so badly written, ABDB have no stated investment strategy in Romania (but anyone Googling might see that the airport in Bucharest is being bought by an Abu Dhabi Airport, adding grist to a rumour) and since it would not be the policy to announce publicly their intention to buy (remember, that no-one had a sniff of ESI until the deal with Duchatelet was completed (subject to EFL), I don't believe the letter is real. 
    • Since Annamaria Pordan owns a football club, I don't believe she would be involved in buying another football club in the same country. 
    • Since the story has now been picked up by The Sun, I now really don't believe it. 

To be generous, I think the journalist has been taken in a misleading direction by the "evidence" he has gathered.  I don't intend to follow him. 
    Is it a would ya? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Prodan claims that Florică was involved in the ESI deal to buy Charlton, that the fee was €65million and that she (Prodan) brought the letter from the UAE royal family to Negoiţă. 

I don’t intend to follow him either...but her...would I...🤔,absolutely of course...
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Is it a would ya? 
    Only if you don't understand the would ya concept !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn, what am I going to do with a 1000 Dinamo/Charlton half and half scarves now?
    Find 1000 Romanians in London who support Dinamo, and get them to support Charlton as well  :)
    That won’t be difficult!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    FFS 
    My OCD is being triggered by you typing into a quite box. 
    Imagine what your spelling's doing to the pedants then.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    The "deal" is said to be brokered by Annamaria Prodan, who is a FIFA-licensed agent, Vice President of FC Clunj (in Romania) and a former model.  

• Options
    Apparently so...on the main sports news here this evening. Watch this space!
  • Options
    ro_addick said:
    Apparently so...on the main sports news here this evening. Watch this space!
    Here we go.
  • Options
    Fake news 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Is it a would ya? 
    I love fishnets.
  • Options
    No fish puns here please. It’s net clever. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    The "deal" is said to be brokered by Annamaria Prodan, who is a FIFA-licensed agent, Vice President of FC Clunj (in Romania) and a former model.  

I bet she has a lot of clients.
  • Options
    Tbf I have seen it spelt like that elsewhere.

I think there's more to this than just dismissing it as fake straight away.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Story seems legit. Emanuel Rosu is an established journalist who has written for the Guardian and BBC World Service among others.
    Here's a report from Sports.ro -
    https://www.sport.ro/liga-1/cine-este-seicul-care-o-vrea-pe-dinamo-vine-dintr-o-familie-cu-o-avere-de-15-miliarde-de-dolari-ar-putea.html
    and more details pertaining to terms of acquisition here;
    https://www.sport.ro/liga-1/breaking-news-dinamo-se-vinde-ce-scrie-in-scrisoarea-primita-de-ionut-negoita-de-la-arabi.html

Whether it affects us or not is debatable. 
  • Options
    Maybe if Tahnoon is reading this he can post something on his Insta page to put our minds at rest?
  • Options
    A google search for ‘Tahnoon Nemer’ shows ‘emirates focus’ being the only site showing .... 

wasn’t this the website for the private office of the younger sheik? 

*website is now suspended*
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    A google search for ‘Tahnoon Nemer’ shows ‘emirates focus’ being the only site showing .... 

His name is shown here under people: https://emirates-focus.net/peoples/
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

His name is shown here under people: https://emirates-focus.net/peoples/
    Shows as being suspended whenever I look via google
  • Options
    This is when the internet sucks balls
  • Options
    Tbf I have seen it spelt like that elsewhere.

I think there's more to this than just dismissing it as fake straight away.
    Can you remember where?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Good spot re Nemer/ Nimer but same guy as shown in this pic i pulled from the Linkedin account of 'our' sheikh. Seems Tahnoon provides chairmanship across younger and older sheiks' groups, i.e ADBD and Emirates Focus, and uses the Nemer spelling on Emirates Focus site's people page.