Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a Celebrity 2019

12345679»

Comments

• Kirk from Corrie doing Celebrity Cyclone haha
  • For all it’s plus points, this show goes on way too long.  I’m just sky plussing it and fast forwarding now to the evictions.  Kate is the only interesting character left for me. The two blokes are really nice but dull and I find Jacqueline very irritating. 
  • CYCLONE DAY
  • Been a good series IMO. 
  • I'm really warming to Jacqueline, much prefer her thick figure.
    Bet you enjoyed the Cyclone challenge. Those big orange knickers showed off her figure
  • Hope the Corrie bloke wins but reckon Jacqueline is a shoe in.  
  • Roman stayed on his star after the big wave of water at the end of the Cyclone yesterday. Don’t remember anyone doing that before. They always get washed away

Corrie winner is virtually a certainty imo
  • For a change I really don't mind who wins... all 3 have been brilliant but if I had to choose it would be Roman.
    Really really have enjoyed this series this year.
  • Kate Garraway certainly had her knockers, although these have reduced over the years ... 
  • Not normally a fan of someone who has not done the full course winning but Kirk for me I think. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think this has been the dullest series ever.  Will see it through to the end now but genuinely don't care who wins!!
  • Huskaris said:
    Been a good series IMO. 
    Not knocking you at all for your opinion but I actually stopped watching last week because I was finding it so boring! 

They are getting too much food! Everyone is far too friendly etc. I want to see people going at each other in modern gladiatorial combat. 
    Agreed, I stopped watching on Tuesday, didn’t do anything for me this year. 

Some decent people in there but not the most entertaining TV. 
  • Wow wasnt expecting that
  • Must just be me but I Really can’t take to Jaqueline. Drama queen. Feels like a fix as it’s been obvious for the last couple of weeks that she’d win it. Mind you it was obvious with Arry last year too. 
  • We , as a family ,  gave up on it after a week as it was so dull . My kids usually love it but I think it’s done it’s time now . 
  • Poor girl looks like she’s gonna have a break down , looked an emotional wreck .
    I’m sure she’ll have plenty of help at hand but I’m worried for her .
  • Must just be me but I Really can’t take to Jaqueline. Drama queen. Feels like a fix as it’s been obvious for the last couple of weeks that she’d win it. Mind you it was obvious with Arry last year too. 
    Betting was massively favouring Andy
    Betting was massively favouring Andy
    I see 1.27 on betfair during the show for Andy 
    Andy was odds on favourite pretty much from the day he went in.
    Personally Roman and Jaqueline were the two I liked the most.
  • Sponsored links:

• She now has to face the stories about her fella that have surfaced while she’s been in there. If they’re true then I hope this new found inner strength and self esteem will help her give him the boot
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    She now has to face the stories about her fella that have surfaced while she’s been in there. If they’re true then I hope this new found inner strength and self esteem will help her give him the boot
    It's these stories that probably won it for her. 
  • Watched this weeks on catchup, as my Missus pointed Jacqueline and Kate knew how to enjoy a cornetto in front of the cameras.
  • Thought that was Andy’s all the way. Shocked but pleased that Bexley girl Jacqueline won.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    She now has to face the stories about her fella that have surfaced while she’s been in there. If they’re true then I hope this new found inner strength and self esteem will help her give him the boot
    How many times does he have to be accused of cheating before she decides to leave him? Not all of the girls making claims can be lying. It's not even like a Rooney or John Terry situation where the women stay for the money, she would be just fine without him.
  • edited December 2019
    The latest one is the 'Italian Kidnap victim' bird so wouldn't surprise me if that was a pack of lies.
  • The latest one is the 'Italian Kidnap victim' bird so wouldn't surprise me if that was a pack of lies.
    I'm sure that one and a couple of the others are lies from girls desperate for a bit of money and 5 minutes of 'fame'. All of them though? Unlikely.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    How many times does he have to be accused of cheating before she decides to leave him? Not all of the girls making claims can be lying. It's not even like a Rooney or John Terry situation where the women stay for the money, she would be just fine without him.
    Was that the case before now though? Shes been in Eastenders and wasn’t a particularly good actress. With two young kids I don’t think she would have coped financially. 

Now is different. She can milk the win and gain massively from it for at least 6 months. Hope she does give him the boot.