Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• Options
    Hope James goes tonight.

He thinks he is the boss for some reason and what he says goes.

Annoys me so much
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Hope voting is done properly tonight unlike last nights debacle, which still seems like it may have been fixed to me
  • Options
    James is such a cock!
  • Options
    He's gone full bellend.  
  • Options
    Just caught up with last nights. James is a proper prick.
  • Options
    Much better shower tonight 😀
  • Options
    Nadine in slime.....yes please!!
  • Options

I underestimated Nadine in the shower before this show began, earlier in this thread I was saying how underwhelming it would be.

I'll take it back.

• Options
    Caught a glimpse of Caitlyns gusset last night.... gave me nightmares!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have stopped tuning in, and watching bits now if its on.  I do like the programme but my interest has completely gone.  This lot are frigging dull!  

• Options
    agree - pretty crap series, they are winning far too many stars and aren't hungry enough, therefore aren't arguing anywhere near enough to make it interesting.
  • Options
    The trials have been way too easy this year.

Ideally need them to average 4 or 5 stars throughout the series to get the hunger and arguments flowing

3 years running they have all been to nice  -the younguns are too aware of their social image these days, need more combative older contestants.

• Options
    I noticed the knots were easier last night to get undone after Wrighty complained they were too tight night before.
  • Options
    The only knot that needs untying is the one on the back of Garraways swimming costume 

• Options
    Fix alert. Kate supposedly was selected to do the trial at random but the Captain Australia costume fitted her line a skintight glove. Can’t believe they had one made for everyone just in case. 
  • Options
    Fix alert. Kate supposedly was selected to do the trial at random but the Captain Australia costume fitted her line a skintight glove. Can’t believe they had one made for everyone just in case. 
    Mate you’re overthinking it!

Just enjoy the Lycra.
  • Options
    So glad he's gone, what a knob! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilma said:
    So glad he's gone, what a knob
    Checking him out in the shower were you?  ;)
  • Options
    Wilma said:
    So glad he's gone, what a knob
    Checking him out in the shower were you?  ;)
    EURGH so not my cup of tea! Would rather look at Andrew in his budgie smugglers again :-)
  • Options
    I noticed the knots were easier last night to get undone after Wrighty complained they were too tight night before.

And 3 per string, rather than 8 
  • Options
    Maybe the guys setting up the challenge for Wrighty just really don’t like him too much
  • Options
    Maybe the guys setting up the challenge for Wrighty just really don’t like him too much
    As he said it must have been a Spurs fan who set it up
  • Options
    Raw Liver
    Gone off Fruit
    Offal
    Rotten Egg

Bet they smell lovely
  • Options
    Very interesting discussion tonight, Caitlyn talking about the OJ Simpson trial
  • Options
    Fair play to her for talking about it and not just saying she can't.
    Am in the middle of watching that Netflix show about it.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Fair play to her for talking about it and not just saying she can't.
    Am in the middle of watching that Netflix show about it.
    Watched that a few months ago, it was very good.

Bet the lawyers at ITV watched that scene about 10 times before deciding what could be aired lol
  • Options
    Kiosk Kev winked haha, he does have a personality