Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• I can't believe that was two blokes haha
    Look closely you can see her/his Adams apple. 😳
  • The whole I’m so scared I’ve never seen the show carry on - is v annoying 
    Could tell Jacqueline was genuinely scared of spiders.

On a more important note, Caitlyn Jenners bird is a 23 year old worldie. Whats that all about?
    Who is also a transgendered female
  • Sorry bit behind there  : )
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    I'm really warming to Jacqueline, much prefer her thick figure.
    You’d adore my missus then!!
    All about them BBW's
  • Is it worth it? I watched the entrance and not a bad line up but I find it a bit repetitive.

The first task although it got slightly harder I don't really think it was that scary, coming from someone who has a slight fear of heights, mainly as they have all the professionals around them and harnesses etc. although saying that if I was 300ft above the ground I might change my tune in that situation.

odd thing is even though I have a fear of heights (again slight) I would love to do a skydive one day, not sure if I could look down but would be such a buzz. yeah I am weird and what.. :)

• I’m struggling generally this year because I genuinely know absolutely nothing, and care even less, about everyone in the show except Caitlyn, Wrighty, Haskell and Garraway.  Nothing in the first three episodes has done anything to make me any more interested than I was in the six that I don’t know. The same applies to the two who will allegedly join as I have no idea who they are. In addition, after watching this year after year, the bush Tucker trials don’t mean anything. We’ve seen them all before.  I tend to sky plus the programme now and just flick through the trials. The interesting bits for me are the Ant & Dec interplay which is hackneyed but clever and the bits where’re we find out about the players themselves. So far, for me Caitlyn seems like a decent human being and is interesting. Haskell is a one dimensional boor, Garraway is fun and up for it and Wrighty hasn’t got going get. As for the rest, utterly unremarkable with the most notable thing being Nadine’s odd Irish/American accent. The soap stars and comedians seem like a less interesting troop than previous years when I’d become interested quite quickly in the Toffs and Joel’s and the goggle box lass who’s name I’ve now forgotten (says it all really!). And last years “be nice to each other” missive seems to have been adopted again. I’ll give it another couple of episodes but I think I’ll be dialling out this year before much longer. 
  • Probably wasnt a good idea to start eating during this
  • Sponsored links:

• Ian didn't want any more food. 
  • edited November 2019

• This programme isn't my cup of Darjeeling but my other half and our eldest were watching last night so I was hearing it on a peripheral level. I have to say that Wrighty is coming across as a bit of a tool, which is surprising as he comes across well in a well lit studio where his every need is catered to. Kate Garraway seems very pleasant. Haskell is a nice enough bloke and Jocelyn Wildensteins sister looks very much like her.

All of the others are very nondescript and seem to just blend in with the background. It's all very beige.

• Anybody fancy getting a box of crème Eggs and heading to the jungle?

So wrong.

Jenner is 70, the other girl is 23!!
  • Does this make them lesbians....or is there a new label under the circumstances?!?
  • That Buffalo looks so tasty
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    But you still would Gazza ?
    oh god yeah.

Some right fussy bastards on here.
     It's not fussy, it's lying if we're talking the blonde.

Yes, no, and I might think about the cloud after a few drinks. 
  • Im fairly sure that someone will say something that misgenders Caitlyn by accident at some point and it will be interesting to see what happens after that. I actually think Caitlyn will be ok with it. 

What The Guardian will be like is another question. 
  • Huskaris said:
    Im fairly sure that someone will say something that misgenders Caitlyn by accident at some point and it will be interesting to see what happens after that. I actually think Caitlyn will be ok with it. 

What The Guardian will be like is another question. 
    I think Ant may have already done it. I saw a sensationalist headline on a Mirror advert on Facebook along those line but I didn’t click on it. It’ll only be a slip of the tongue, it’s not like anyone will be doing it on purpose.
  • Had to laugh at the man spreading.

• It took me ages to recognise "minty" off EastEnders. Christ he has put a fair bit of timber on. 

Liked watching the other chap laughing like an absolute goon during the challenge though. 
  • Kirk from Corrie will win this - nailed on.
  • Kate garraway has got some Bristol’s on her 
    proper milf
    Nice to know my fellow lifers are catching on to what I've known for years.
    Shame though, she seems to have lost a fair bit of weight over the last 12 months...