Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• Options
    Kate garraway has got some Bristol’s on her 
    proper milf
    Her hubby was on gmtv this morning. Nice guy but by christ,he's punching
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Im fairly sure that someone will say something that misgenders Caitlyn by accident at some point and it will be interesting to see what happens after that. I actually think Caitlyn will be ok with it. 

What The Guardian will be like is another question. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzS4B8yfZc

Quite possibly the funniest misgenders of Caitlyn by Amir Khan.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Jacqueline Jossa is getting right on my nerves.

Cries just hearing her name chosen.
    refused to go into the hat for the other camp.

think she wants a weekend at Center Parcs not in the jungle.

There is always one, she is this years Gemma Collins
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Jacqueline Jossa is getting right on my nerves.

Cries just hearing her name chosen.
    refused to go into the hat for the other camp.

think she wants a weekend at Center Parcs not in the jungle.

There is always one, she is this years Gemma Collins

she's a lot easier on the eye, has lasted a hell of a lot longer and the campsite isn't in a permanent eclipse
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    proper milf
    Nice to know my fellow lifers are catching on to what I've known for years.
    Shame though, she seems to have lost a fair bit of weight over the last 12 months...
    Not where it counts
  • Options
    Boom said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    proper milf
    Nice to know my fellow lifers are catching on to what I've known for years.
    Shame though, she seems to have lost a fair bit of weight over the last 12 months...
    Not where it counts
    they used to be bigger thats all I'm saying!
  • Options
    Andrew Maxwell.  Something creepy about him. 
  • Options
    Pringle said:
    Andrew Maxwell.  Something creepy about him. 
    Gerry McCann 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Has anyone else noticed the fake editing and over exaggeration in the media of "rifts" in the show?

For example, when they were talking about tempers fraying last night they had Haskell mocking Wright (in a jokey manner) as part of it, and I am seeing news articles which are taking very very minor things that are often jokes as "slams" or "lashes out."

Anything to try and up the profile I guess, but you would think they are at war with each other!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The whole Ian Wright thing pissed me off.

Everyoje saying he Snapped at Andrew and online people were moaning about it, on the extra show they said it was uncalled for and felt sorry for Andrew.

Ian said no 4 or 5 times and said he was no longer Hungry, after saying that that many times everyone would bloody snap because Andrew wasnt listening lol.

On the extra show they said u snap when u are hungry and that was clearly his issue, no he wasnt hungry he clearly said he was full lol
  • Options
    Absolutely, it's a bit weird to be honest, but then when ITV pay so much for these "stars" they need to try and get the news out there. I have no doubt these articles are paid for. 
  • Options
    Haskell or Andy Whyment to win at the moment. 

Ian Wright (and I've never disliked him before this) is coming across as a bit of a bell. 
  • Options
    Jacquelines screaming is winding me right up.

Like yesterday with the snakes, everytime she moved something or opened a box there wqs a snake and she screamed, like seriously its called snake hotel and u have seen loads of snakes, why are u still screaming when u see another one
  • Options
    The whole Ian Wright thing pissed me off.

Everyoje saying he Snapped at Andrew and online people were moaning about it, on the extra show they said it was uncalled for and felt sorry for Andrew.

Ian said no 4 or 5 times and said he was no longer Hungry, after saying that that many times everyone would bloody snap because Andrew wasnt listening lol.

On the extra show they said u snap when u are hungry and that was clearly his issue, no he wasnt hungry he clearly said he was full lol
    Make you right, he did say no a few times and you could see he wasnt happy repeating it.
    They are all doing tonights task easy...we wait and see who cries
  • Options
    Jacqueline crying because she has been picked again.

Maybe if you didnt make such a fuss of the last one the public wouldnt choose u again.

People need to remember if you do a trial with no fuss, the public are unlikely to pick u because its less fun, the more fuss you make the more you will be picked
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Spent the whole first episode thinking Maxwell was Chris Lilley... Only realised it wasn't when I noticed he isn't funny.
  • Options
    Bless. Jacqueline just ensured she’ll be picked for every trial now. 
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm if theirs been shower footage of Kate Garraway yet? "Does Kenneth Connor fffwooorrr" !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was waiting for @Anna_Kissed to come on here last night and say they shouldnt even hold live animals in there mouth for 60 seconds 
  • Options
    May have to mute my TV for this trial
  • Options
    Andrew is a right see you next tuesday at times
  • Options
    Andrew Maxwell could start a fight in an empty room
  • Options
    Yh he's a bit of a baby sometimes 
  • Options
    Great episode tonight, been pissing myself
  • Options
    Yeah, turning into a good series, glad my girlfriend made me stick to it.
  • Options
    Maxwell is a bellend.