Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• Options
    Great episode tonight, been pissing myself
    Ian wright had me in stiches. Im sure he threw up. Didnt like that guy trying to make out he was being singled out as Wrighty will now probably be accused of being a bully. 
  • Options
    Did Wright actually do anything wrong?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Did Wright actually do anything wrong?

Not that I seen. That Andrew guy seems like a drama queen. Looks like he just enjoys making a scene and then saying sorry
  • Options
    Wright and Andrew bubbling nicely. Andrew a prize twat but Wrighty isn’t joining the Diplomatic Service anytime soon. 
  • Options
    James is starting to wind me up. I find him quite patronising.  Andrew & Ian's clear dislike for each other is bubbling away nicely 
  • Options
    James is starting to wind me up. I find him quite patronising.  Andrew & Ian's clear dislike for each other is bubbling away nicely 
    I'm so glad that James has finally been voted to do a trial. I have a suspicion that he's going to be completely wussy about it! He's such a bully.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    That james is an arse hole masquerading as a good guy. Nice and chivalrous putting the women top of the list for the roast dinner, but notice he was the first Male name down though.... not a big enough leader to put the whole team first. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    James is the definition of someone "playing the game"
    Going over the top to make sure everyone (both campmates and the cameras) knows how nice he is and what a good guy he is. Even if it means things sometimes turn into small arguments/disagreements because others wouldn't accept him being so nice and always putting everyone else first etc.
  • Options
    Kate's night terror put the shits up me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That trial was really tough.  Wrighty was a bit of a twat tonight 
  • Options

Wright & Maxwell will come to blows.

Got strangely hungry for crumpets and butter last night.

• Options
    edited November 2019
    If you are a non football fan watching this with no idea who Wrighty is (like me watching the soap stars) you’d think he was an utter bell on the evidence of what we’ve seen so far. The other geezer (Maxwell) could cause a fight in an empty room. 
    What’s everyone feeling about who the first evictee will be?  I think it will be one of:
    1. Maxwell - he’s a nasty piece of work but viewers might leave him in there as he will cause further sparks. 
    2. Wrighty - reasons as above. 
    3. Adele - there is always one campmate each year who is utterly “beige”. Perfectly nice but you can barely remember her doing anything 
    4. Parisi- outside bet but he’s adding nothing, isn’t interesting and can’t do any of the trials so what’s the point. 
    Absolute outside bet is James.  Think a lot of folk find him a bit “rugger bugger” although he’s grown me a little since the start. 
    I’d  take a punt on Adele. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Wright and Andrew bubbling nicely. Andrew a prize twat but Wrighty isn’t joining the Diplomatic Service anytime soon. 
    Think Wright’s has maxed out his diplomacy dealing with the Caitlyn situation 
  • Options
    If you are a non football fan watching this with no idea who Wrighty is (like me watching the soap stars) you’d think he was an utter bell on the evidence of what we’ve seen so far. The other geezer (Maxwell) could cause a fight in an empty room. 
    What’s everyone feeling about who the first evictee will be?  I think it will be one of:
    1. Maxwell - he’s a nasty piece of work but viewers might leave him in there as he will cause further sparks. 
    3. Adele - there is always one campmate each year who is utterly “beige”. Perfectly nice but you can barely remember her doing anything 
    4. Parisi- outside bet but he’s adding nothing, isn’t interesting and can’t do any of the trials so what’s the point. 
    Absolute outside bet is James.  Think a lot of folk find him a bit “rugger bugger” although he’s grown me a little since the start. 
    It’s pointless him being there if he is exempt from trials on medical grounds - and not fair on the others.  I think he will be the first to get voted off. 
  • Options
    It does make it a complete farce when they bring in these celebs that have to be excused from every trial on medical grounds.
  • Options
    Being too fat to fit in the tank or go through the tunnels is not a medical condition.
  • Options
    love Wrighty but he is coming across as a knob and feel he is slightly bullying Andrew which is why Haskell had to have a word.

If anyone else had mentioned about tasting the beans he wouldn't have snapped at them.

reminds me a bit of Jimmy Bullard who also picked on perceived weaker celebs and tried to deny bullying as banter when he was first one evicted. He also couldn't handle someone questioning him/standing up to him.

• Options
    Its almost as if you have looked at the odds there lol 🤣🤣

The 5 you mentioned are the 5 with the lowest odds, and the one u have 'taken a punt on' is joint favourite to be 1st evicted lol
  • Options
    I think Nadine is as 'beige' as Adele if not more so myself.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    I think Nadine is as 'beige' as Adele if not more so myself.

Agreed but her “unique” accent keeps her in the limelight 
  • Options
    I’ve come to the conclusions that they’re all bell ends this year. Not one of them is likeable. Can’t even warm to the bloke from Corrie cos he’s thick as a whale omelette. 
  • Options
    Re the first one out.
    The vote is usually to “keep in” rather than “kick out” which makes a huge difference.

People always think the first to go will be the one everyone dislikes (not that there is 1 particular this year) but because of the vote question it will always be the bland campmate that nobody really has an opinion on that goes first.

a hated celeb might get 90% of a “kick out” vote - but 5% of a “keep in” vote is more than some of those middle of the road boring celebs will get.
  • Options
    Nadine is the most average looking "hot girl" on earth.

Also the Northern Irish accent is, without exception disgusting. Sounds like a dog barking. Arrr ar arrr
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Also the Northern Irish accent is, without exception disgusting. Sounds like a dog barking. Arrr ar arrr
    I can’t help but fancy her if I’m being totally honest with myself. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Huskaris said:

Neither can I. It's like I have to fancy her, but I do it grudgingly. 

Kate Garraway though (and again, I'm 28 until Monday) is an absolute sort. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Huskaris said:
    Huskaris said:

She is. I’ve often watched Good morning Britain an considered what it would be like to be the jam in a Kate Garraway and Susanna Reid Sandwich. 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Huskaris said:

She is. I’ve often watched Good morning Britain an considered what it would be like to be the jam in a Kate Garraway and Susanna Reid Sandwich. 
    One word.  Creamy
  • Options
    Ian Wright, what a whiny little shit. He is like a little child throwing a tantrum and sulking all the time. I hope he stays to the end so I can watch more of it! 
  • Options
    edited November 2019

New camp mate rumoured to be going in now that he has some spare time on his hands.

Only detail released so far is that his first name is Roland.