Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• Options
    Been there 4 hours already wants to jack it in. 
  • Options
    Caitlyn Jenner looks like David Hasstlehoff in Drag
  • Options
    Best camp mate ever was David van Day
  • Options
    These tasks are shit boring this year.
  • Options
    Who the fuck has a picture of a famous person as their luxury item, not even a family member lol
  • Options
    Who the fuck has a picture of a famous person as their luxury item, not even a family member lol
    Anyone that has a favourite loose woman, needs sectioning. 
  • Options
    Exactly, attention seeking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kate Garrway is my favourite so far  :p
  • Options
    She looks a bit like Aubameyang with that haircut.
  • Options
    Dull as dishwater so far. 

Can't understand a word Nadine says. Need the subtitles on 

• Options
    Finding it very dull so far so stopping. Let me know if it picks up 
  • Options
    "Dull"? It's only been on for two days and one of those was them all going in! Give it time for the hunger and caffeine withdrawal to kick in :-)
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Finding it very dull so far so stopping. Let me know if it picks up 
    Lol, its only been on for two days.
  • Options
    Definitely got potential this series. Once they get really hungry and start losing their shit. Christ, Haskell eats 4K calories a day....give him another 24 hours and he’ll be all over the shop!

always much better when they are one big camp as well, hopefully they do that sooner rather than later 
  • Options
    Think Ian Wright will struggle more than most with boredom and hunger.
  • Options
    Definitely got potential this series. Once they get really hungry and start losing their shit. Christ, Haskell eats 4K calories a day....give him another 24 hours and he’ll be all over the shop!

always much better when they are one big camp as well, hopefully they do that sooner rather than later 
    Happening tonight, they said last night they were are going to be reunited tomorrow.

Weird they normally have them seperated for a few more days
  • Options

Happening tonight, they said last night they were are going to be reunited tomorrow.

Probably because they realised it’s shite tele past the first day of challenges to get in the “good camp”.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking episode last night then or was everyone watching the footie?
  • Options
    Watching Rick Steins Secret France instead. Much better entertainment.
  • Options
    The whole I’m so scared I’ve never seen the show carry on - is v annoying 
  • Options
    Could tell Jacqueline was genuinely scared of spiders.

On a more important note, Caitlyn Jenners bird is a 23 year old worldie. Whats that all about?
  • Options
    Could tell Jacqueline was genuinely scared of spiders.

On a more important note, Caitlyn Jenners bird is a 23 year old worldie. Whats that all about?
    Isn't Caitlyns partner also transgender?
  • Options

I suspect the reason they brought them together quickly is that the better known were all in one camp and the relatively unknown in the other thus giving something of an imbalance.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I can't believe that was two blokes haha
  • Options
    But you still would Gazza ?
  • Options
    I'm really warming to Jacqueline, much prefer her thick figure.