Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• With all the potential incomings who do you think will be leaving on deals ?
    Davidson , Aneke , Oztumer, Morgan on loans ?? 

I have a gut feeling that if JCH signs that Hemed maybe going back to QPR. 
  • 4 weeks ago we were talking harlee dean 1.9m, alex mowatt 2m and marcus maddison 2.6m now we are talking john bostock, adam wilson and aidan mcgeady - totally underwhelming ...
    You may have been talking about those, but you don’t do the transfer or manage the side. I’ve never heard Bowyer mention Mowatt or Dean. Maddison wanted too much money, which is why he’s on the way to a club with 22m in their pocket. 
  • edited January 2020
    4 weeks ago we were talking harlee dean 1.9m, alex mowatt 2m and marcus maddison 2.6m now we are talking john bostock, adam wilson and aidan mcgeady - totally underwhelming ...
    Exactly, WE were talking. Has there been any real substance in Dean and Mowatt? Maddison yes. All we have had is a list of names banded about from various people that claim to be “ITK” and various rumours. 
  • Dean was made up by a false account and somehow got momentum. Don’t think the club have ever looked at him
  • edited January 2020
    Macronate said:
    Chunes said:
    Think an announcement coming around 12 GMT. Judging by Matt's earlier tweets
    We'll ive a meeting at 11 so if he could kindly work around that, that will dandy

Oh no, @AFKABartram is our next signing.

Underwhelmed.

How tall is he?
    5ft 4" in heels
  • Someone has updated Jarrod Bowen's wiki page...

I was going to change John Bostock’s page but it seems that I’ve been up to no good too many times in the past.

Take the positives out of this, you can update again in time for the summer window slamming shut
    Problem is I’ve now got nothing else to do with my life. 
  • Sponsored links:

• How super duper is super duper?
    Average. 
  • Missed the first bit but sky saying the rangers midfielder is being used as part of a swap deal with another Scottish club 
  • Missed the first bit but sky saying the rangers midfielder is being used as part of a swap deal with another Scottish club 
    Hibs I think mate
    Didnt want him anyway
  • I'm guessing the £2 million we was going to spend on Maddison will soon be spent elsewhere.
  • Looks like Rangers want Vydra 
    Didnt want him anyway
    Genuinely didn't want him either, can't get into a Rangers team that play bang average league 1 and 2 sides every week
  • clb74 said:
    I'm guessing the £2 million we was going to spend on Maddison will soon be spent elsewhere.
    Interesting. When was the last time we spent £2 million on a player I wonder? Was it Vetoteke?
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be at least one more to be announced as last night Southall said 'medicals' implying more than one signing was close. McGeady was obviously one of them.

Perhaps Doherty and JCH?
    Docherty signed last night as well.
    I'm confident of that.
    Why hasn’t it been announced then?
    Unless the person who told me Docherty was mistaken and meant McGeady ?
  • edited January 2020
    clb74 said:
    I'm guessing the £2 million we was going to spend on Maddison will soon be spent elsewhere.
    Interesting. When was the last time we spent £2 million on a player I wonder? Was it Vetoteke?
    Igor Vetokeleand before that Zheng Zhi and Luke Varney.
  • I reckon the money move may be Mo Eisa, linked before, Dembele seems to have taken his place in the starting XI, on good terms with the Posh chairman 
  • Got a feeling don’t know why that taylor has signed a new deal and it will be announced today 
  • clb74 said:
    Igor Vetokeleand the before that Zheng Zhi and Luke Varney.
    Are you forgetting Naby???
  • Got a feeling don’t know why that Taylor has signed a new deal and it will be announced today 
    It's called wishful thinking. 

I hope your thinking is correct. 
  • Got a feeling don’t know why that taylor has signed a new deal and it will be announced today 
    Maybe that is the 'super duper deal'.
  • 18 minutes to go otherwise next signing cant play tomorrow