Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Anyone panicking yet?
  • PaddyP17 said:
    This. Otherwise he is a complete bellend.
    I was just about to say if we dont sign some quality additions in the next 24 hours (or at the very least we have a successful window) tweets like this will end up looking very silly.
  • Yes, Grapevine's posted!

Can make a cup of tea and get myself settled for a good read. :smile:

• I reckon he has found Daisy's Hungry Hippo game in a cupboard  and they are going to do an all nighter...  

Bows/Gallen/MS/His Excellency.

He's coached Bows to lose to HE because despite results of late proving otherwise Bows does not like to lose allegedly.
  • edited January 2020
    Sage said:

Looks like he’s got a kids party planned. 
    To welcome our under 14s starting against Barnsley!

Seriously though surely he must know something to be posting stuff like that.

As  @PaddyP17 says got to deliver if punting out stuff like that.

Fan engagement and milking the contrived sky sports transfer deadline day drama machine is all good and well if we bag some adequate signings and retain a squad permitting us to compete the remainder of the season...a very risky and naive strategy if there's no substance behind it.

Still feel optimistic at this late stage, perhaps my own naivety and overwhelming desire for us to have turned a corner after nigh a decade of being kicked in the proverbials by successive Charlton ownership but the next 29 hours will signal whether or not that optimism is misplaced.

Buckling up for tomorrow.

Never simple at Charlton!
  • Must have hidden the gold bars, the calling cards and the bags of gear under the mini-rolls.....
  • Sage said:

Why are people giving this WUM whose set up a fake matt southall account airtime? Sad.
  • Sage said:

Peter Garland signing on bonus confirmed.

Blimey this is not going to scan well if we sell Taylor 
  • He ain't gonna get much in the way of players with that war chest.
  • Sponsored links:

• People talking about us needing 5 players Bowyer said this weeks ago when we were at rock bottom with injuries.

Most of the squad is available now I can accept we could do with 2-3 more but those saying we need 5 do you really think this is still the case and if so what positions?
  • Hope they keep Nimer hidden during the negotiations

Agents: "Yup, we're happy with the dea... Wait are you from the Middle East Tahnoon? - Extra £5k per week else we walk"
  • Sage said:

Why are people giving this WUM whose set up a fake matt southall account airtime? Sad.
    Oh ffs...thought it was genuine. 
  • Matts tweet has made me feel more optimistic.
  • Everybody's happy nowadays
    I'm Appy  :)
    No I’m Appy! B)
  • PaddyP17 said:
    So the only thing hes managed to purchase this window, are snacks ? 
  • Sponsored links:

Not real apparently mate. According to post I quoted 
  • No Jaffa Cakes, ESI out
  • edited January 2020
    Matts tweet has made me feel more optimistic.
    It’s 100% his twitter account
  • The fake account doesnt exist anymore
  • That's definitely Matt's twitter account
    It is real, I reported and blocked the impersonation account. This is from Southall.
  • Sage said:

It's his account, not the fake one that was made
  • addix said:
    Sage said:

We've spent more in Sainsbury's than the transfer market.
    I can see it now, we let Taylor go but missed out on messi as Matt southall was having a wee after drinking 16 cans of coke and missed the agents call.
  • Rothko said:
    No Jaffa Cakes, ESI out
    Obviously doesnt want fans from trying to batter down the door to get to them!!