Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

1132133134135136138»

Comments

• Seeing as we’re in an upgraded borough will it now be Castore Royal.
  • iaitch said:
    I'd be happy with a red version of the Rangers kit the other night.
    I wouldn’t, but also wouldn’t be surprised if it is the same.
  • Very quick mock up using the new Rangers 3rd strip as a template

• Very quick mock up using the new Rangers 3rd strip as a template

Boring. I assume the shoulders and under arms would be white, even so - boring
  • sammy391 said:
    Castore are in the midsts of opening a large store at The O2 arena…

perhaps a reason they’re sponsoring us?
    Have they fixed the roof yet at the O2 or more signs that TS is just penny pinching again??!!  :D
  • Most of the Castore kits are pretty plain and simple so would expect the same.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Very quick mock up using the new Rangers 3rd strip as a template

Boring. I assume the shoulders and under arms would be white, even so - boring
    That’s all it needs to be. I’d take what you describe in a heartbeat.

Hummel were good for a couple of years but the overdetailing on recent efforts has been a bit tacky IMO.
  • that Castore mock up looks like a training shirt. The best shirts have collars
  • edited May 2022
    Been told its based on the back to the valley theme of the 92 kit. Makes sense.

Edit: It is Castore
  • Been told its based on the back to the valley theme of the 92 kit. Makes sense.

Didn't we do that under Hummel already? 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

That’s what I thought when I was told but guessing they want to make something more with 30 years back at the valley later this year. Was that kit just limited to sale in the shop? Never used for first team capacities.
  • edited May 2022
    sam3110 said:

That’s what I thought when I was told but guessing they want to make something more with 30 years back at the valley later this year. Was that kit just limited to sale in the shop? Never used for first team capacities.
    Was worn just once, against Portsmouth for the 25th anniversary game in December 2017. Not a great match, but still a really nice kit
  • sam3110 said:

Was worn just once, against Portsmouth for the 25th anniversary game in December 2017. Not a great match, but still a really nice kit
    I stand corrected. Still not surprised it’s being reworked/reused for the 30th anniversary season. It’s certainly going to be Castore’s take on it.
  • I know it's only a "koncept" but I really like that and hope we end up with something very similar. Simple and classic. I'd buy that.
  • That's a lovely kit
  • Does RSK stand for really shit kit? Only joking, it's quite nice. Bit like me plain and simple!!
  • that would do, very plain and simple red/white/red
  • Looks pleasingly retro
  • Sponsored links:

• Needs more bling!
  • Well we finally have the official announcement. Castore will be opening a revamped store on the 1st of July with our new kit.

It may have been a Mumford initiative but any improvement to the store and our offering should be recognised as a positive change on TS’ watch.
  • Classy by Hummel for Bristol City’s new kit. Hidden their logo on the shirt and the shorts to match the look of the 1950s kit it’s inspired by.