Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Liked Hummel. This new  lot all the kits I’ve seen look crap and wouldn’t buy 
  • Options
    Just seen that we're moving on from Hummel. Really sad about that as I thought they did an excellent job. I think this year's kits were all really good, thought last year's home kit with the swords was excellent. I have some other Hummel football stuff and I find it holds up really well. Find the shirts hold up about as well as any football shirt these days. 

Just looking at Castore's stuff and it just seems like normal sportswear stuff but instead of a Nike swoosh or Adidas stripes it's a Castore logo. Which is...fine. But makes me think they're not really going to push the envelope, whereas I feel like HUmmel did and made us bespoke shirts every season I believe.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    The Hummel stuff has got worse over the life of the contract
    I agree on the home kit, certainly. I disagree on the black kit though.

One issue, I never got one!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:

The black one once worn about 5 times bobbles and looks grey all the way, mainly caused by the front being a printed design. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:

The black one once worn about 5 times bobbles and looks grey all the way, mainly caused by the front being a printed design. 
    Shame, I've got the black one with green and purple pinstripes and I had been wearing it for football until the turn of the year, it is pristine still. 
  • Options
    The black with pinstripes and the silver one I've worn loads of times and are perfectly fine
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:

Mine hasn't had that problem, doing me just fine after the curse on the black purple and green kit passed to me from the team
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    I heard a whisper that our shirt will have collars
    Excellent news, I’ll be able to start wearing a tie to games again.

• Options

Next season's Rangers shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prefer this season's Rangers' shirt, and would make a good Charlton shirt (in red obviously). Plus either of the black Rangers away shirt or black Newcastle away shirt would make nice away shirts for us.
  • Options
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/04/no-more-macron-millwall-switch-to-hummel.html?m=1

Refuse to link them directly.

Hummel supplying the scum from next season, another scrap of evidence that points to them no longer being our kit suppliers next season
  • Options
    Still don't understand why the Castore deal hasn't been announced yet
  • Options
    we're gonna unveil 15 new signings in our new kit on the 1st July........haha
  • Options
    we're gonna unveil 15 new signings in our new kit on the 1st July........haha
    Oh no don’t start all that again 🤣
  • Options
    Would imagine it’s a partnership to help the training ground/cat 1 status as much as possible! 

Is this the other ‘big money’ partnership Mumford alluded to a while back after RSK
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Would imagine it’s a partnership to help the training ground/cat 1 status as much as possible! 

Is this the other ‘big money’ partnership Mumford alluded to a while back after RSK
    I hope not, can't imagine it's worth much.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Shocking! Surely that should be the kit colours for Surrey!! 🤢
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If only Castore sponsored both Charlton and Kent then they could do a mash up kit.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Possibly but could also be the Castore deal.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Possibly but could also be the Castore deal.
    Castore have been throwing a lot of VC cash around, so wouldn't surprise me if that was the big money 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rothko said:

Mine hasn't had that problem, doing me just fine after the curse on the black purple and green kit passed to me from the team
    Wearing the black shirt today and have done quite a few times. Mine is fine too. 
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Rothko said:
    Red & Blue are nothing to do with Surrey cricket tbf
  • Options
    Happy to partner with them, though unusual to have UoG on the away kit, and a completely different sponsor on the home and 3rd kit. Usually the sponsors are either all the same or are different brand names of the same business

It will be interesting who the other shirt sponsors are, you would hope the home kit sponsor would be more commercial (without being say a gambling firm) as after all, that was the reason for bringing in someone like Mumford, to improve our commercial income.
  • Options
    Happy to partner with them, though unusual to have UoG on the away kit, and a completely different sponsor on the home and 3rd kit. Usually the sponsors are either all the same or are different brand names of the same business

It will be interesting who the other shirt sponsors are, you would hope the home kit sponsor would be more commercial (without being say a gambling firm) as after all, that was the reason for bringing in someone like Mumford, to improve our commercial income.
    Aren’t RSK the home shirt sponsor? 
  • Options
    Maccn05 said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Rothko said:
    Red & Blue are nothing to do with Surrey cricket tbf

Just Surrey football 
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Aren’t RSK the home shirt sponsor? 
    Correct, I'd forgotten about them!

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62013ec4ae09b/charlton-announce-five-year-partnership-with-rsk

Interesting that RSK will only sponsor the home shirt, and UoG the away shirt, so the 3rd kit will have a 3rd sponsor?
  • Options
    I don't know all the details for UoG deal, assume no money passes hand? What is the value to Charlton, all I can see is a lot of benefits to them?