Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Wooaaahhhh we should be keeping Forster-Caskey.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-set-to-agree-midfielder-deal/

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-was-fully-aware-of-charlton-athletic-fallout-if-he-had-walked-away-from-the-club/

Also having talks with Dijksteel and Taylor to extend their deals and hoping to keep Aribo.

Bowyer hoping for 3/4 signings by next Friday, then making that 4/5 soon after. Says “maybe a few loans” as well which will presumably come in later on.
    Bowyer is creeping into Powell man love levels for me 
    Ditto. I always had huge respect for Powell but Bowyer just seems to talk and act so sensibly which can't be easy under the mad man. Also he obviously knows what he is doing. If he sticks around l can well see him becoming every bit as well liked and respected as Powell. 
    How long before he’s SLB?
  • Options
    Pushed him for an answer just got laughter, happy for a chat though nice lad, Sainsbury’s Chislehurst so I can confirm he’s not in Glasgow!

Aribo hoping that by wearing his hoodie up, he wouldn't be recognised...

"bugger"
    Look at that hoodie - it says Foreign. Sod Rangers, he’s off to the continent. 
  • Options
    Young arsenal striker on loan is what ive heard. No name tho sorry
    Nketiah
      Thing is @orpingtonRED probably heard it from someone who read on here recently that we are interested in him & then tells him its gospel, without knowing that is was only a rumour/wishful thinking from a random in the first place. It's like a friend of a friend says......

The only person I listen to on here with regard to signings is @Redhenry.
    Yep pretty close to be fair. Although my source is from Arsenal and ive been told 3 players have been offered to us and our manager is deciding on 1 or 2. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Young arsenal striker on loan is what ive heard. No name tho sorry
    Nketiah
      Thing is @orpingtonRED probably heard it from someone who read on here recently that we are interested in him & then tells him its gospel, without knowing that is was only a rumour/wishful thinking from a random in the first place. It's like a friend of a friend says......

The only person I listen to on here with regard to signings is @Redhenry.
    Yep pretty close to be fair. Although my source is from Arsenal and ive been told 3 players have been offered to us and our manager is deciding on 1 or 2. 
    Bielik and Nketiah. Turned down Ozil lack of work rate. 
    Fails the height test
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    No news on Aribo is bad news I think.
    He's been out shopping all day.

• Options
    Davo55 said:
    Wearing a hoodie in June. Must be preparing for those bitter Scottish winters.
    And autumns, springs and summers 
    I’ve heard that summer is the best day of the year in Scotland. 
    Put that on the Jokes thread and double your LOLs. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Redrobo said:
    No news on Aribo is bad news I think.
    He's been out shopping all day.

Last seen in Chislehurst, in an estate agents putting his flat on the market. Had hoodie up but spotted by CL stalker so made out he was just getting wine gums next door.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Not a transfer but....

Former West HamNewcastle and Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is in contention to become FC Cincinnati's new manager. (ESPN)
    I quite like the fact that our name isn’t associated with that Twat. The players better lock up their wives.
  • Options
    I bet pardew and dowie were on more wages than bowyer is another Roland lie 
  • Options
    I bet pardew and dowie were on more wages than bowyer is another Roland lie 
    Both premier League, which he excluded.
  • Options

Richard Cawley:

Joe Aribo is joining Rangers. #cafc

• Options
    Only Cullen Bauer Beliek Aribo and Grant to replace now then! 
  • Options
    And Purrington! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Purrington! 
    And Williams
  • Options
    Only Cullen Bauer Beliek Aribo and Grant to replace now then! 
    We can replace Cullen, Bielik and Purrington with Cullen, Bielik and Purrington. Lameiras to replace Aribo and Nketiah to replace Grant
  • Options
    Oh well it is the clubs fault, can't muck players around over contracts. He would have signed last summer if we hadn't tried to cut the wages etc after offering it. By club I obviously mean Roly.
  • Options
    So that's all 3 of our midfielders officially gone that made us the team we were. Going to be an interesting few weeks, ain't holding my breath 
  • Options
    I make that 12 that need replacing. Correct me if I’m wrong. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    So as things stand assuming we play the diamond again next season

Phillips
    Dijksteel Pearce Sarr Page
    Pratley
    JFC Lapslie
    Morgan
    Taylor Bonne

If we were still in league 1 I wouldn't mind too much but that team needs a major make over for the champ
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    So as things stand assuming we play the diamond again next season

Phillips
    Dijksteel Pearce Sarr Page
    Pratley
    JFC Lapslie
    Morgan
    Taylor Bonne

If we were still in league 1 I wouldn't mind too much but that team needs a major make over for the champ
    That team would not be near the top of league one 
    It deffo would, league1 is absolutely crap. We would still have the best striker, arguably the best keeper, arguably the best centre back pairing. Very decent full backs, Lapslie would develop, JFC is definitely a high end league1 midfielder, ditto Pratley and Morgan is a talent.

The issue is we aren't in league1 but it's absurd to think that team wouldn't at the very least be in a play off fight in league 1