Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham- Post Match Views

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I also like how we are getting different players sharing the goals around.

Seven different goals scorers in December.

Aribo
    Grant and Ajose
    Taylor and Marshall
    Reeves and Fosu

I think we are now starting to hit top form.
  • Options

I also like how we are getting different players sharing the goals around.

Seven different goals scorers in December.

Aribo
    Grant and Ajose
    Taylor and Marshall
    Reeves and Fosu

I think we are now starting to hit top form.

Yes, unusually for us it was only the main strikers scoring.

Taylor still has a massive role in our success though, as he's such a threat that opposition defences concentrate on him leaving space for others to exploit.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

clb74 said:

shocking turnout from gills in what is a big game for them, its less than an hour on the train ffs, what was funny is the not caring by them and then persisting to sing shitty gills songs in the oak afterwards.

moving forward coventry is a game we usually slip up in, would settle for playoffs but all the time we are under the radar the

clb74 said:

shocking turnout from gills in what is a big game for them, its less than an hour on the train ffs, what was funny is the not caring by them and then persisting to sing shitty gills songs in the oak afterwards.

moving forward coventry is a game we usually slip up in, would settle for playoffs but all the time we are under the radar the better, sunderland could be a huge game.

They average 5000?
    And they had what 1400 in the valley Saturday
    9000 attended the game at Priestfield last Season 1500 away capacity so 7500 gills fans, yep they are a small club with a tiny budget, but like Wimbledon there fans feel a need to create a derby out of it.
    So they've still brought nearly 20% of that 7500 to the valley
  • Options

clb74 said:

moving forward coventry is a game we usually slip up in, would settle for playoffs but all the time we are under the radar the better, sunderland could be a huge game.

They average 5000?
    And they had what 1400 in the valley Saturday
    9000 attended the game at Priestfield last Season 1500 away capacity so 7500 gills fans, yep they are a small club with a tiny budget, but like Wimbledon there fans feel a need to create a derby out of it.
    So they've still brought nearly 20% of that 7500 to the valley
  • Options
    Tariqe Fosu was named player of the week (L1) by the 'Times' sports reporter .. he just lost out for goal of the day (L1) to Jack Stacey of Luton .. I reckon he wuz robbed .. have a look here and see what you think .. (btw well done Tariqe and much more of the same please)

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/11589351/luton-2-0-burton

• Options
    That touch was top draw and he scored the finish... Tariq just belted it after walking past some statues
  • Options

Their support was shit from where I was sitting. Couldn’t hear them at all. They even got the ‘You’re support is fucking shit....shhhh’ twice and then silence along with ‘we forgot that you were here’

Must have made some noise maybe twice all game.

Sitting in the East I heard them very well....ourtsung us fro the start & only went quiet in the 2nd half.
    Where do you sit in the east, Block A?? Didn't hear them in Lower North from after our first goal, total silence. Wycombe and Wimbledon both much louder with similar followings.