Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Squad (v Republic of Ireland/Belgium/Iceland from p29)

Comments

• Options
    A bit like current Charlton first team. Crying out for someone like Conor Gallagher to break between the lines and force their midfield/defence into making a decision on to who mark. Build up too slow and predictable. 

• Options
    A bit like current Charlton first team. Crying out for someone like Conor Gallagher to break between the lines and force their midfield/defence into making a decision on to who mark. Build up too slow and predictable. 

Missing Phil Foden
  • Options
    Ashley Cole may just be the worst pundit i’ve seen. ‘I fink its been ok, yeh’ Embarrassing
  • Options
    The sooner Southgate goes the better, with this crop of players we could be a very exciting attacking team and instead we’re playing 3 right backs and 7 defensive players at the same time. Genuinely painful to watch that half. 
    Bin him now and get Poch in, I don't care if he's an argie. He would work wonders with this team
  • Options
    McGuire is terrible passes are either sideways or backwards, and when he did try 2 forward passes he overhit both and the player receiving did well to control it! Man Utd are poor defensively, McGuire is part of that!
  • Options
    Ashley Cole may just be the worst pundit i’ve seen. ‘I fink its been ok, yeh’ Embarrassing
    He’s a joker. He said Maguire shouldn’t be starting and 30 seconds later he said he should be.  Great player, but as a pundit he is a grade A c**t. 
  • Options
    We have no creativity, no midfield player who can pick a pass, I'd bring on Sancho, Grealish and Kane at HT.
  • Options
    Theres no flair in this team. So predictable, so pedestrian. Mount, Dier and RIce are not at the right level and Trippier is hopeless on the left.
  • Options
    Get Grealish on now. 

2nd half been better and we need someone in the pockets of space
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would play this team:

Henderson/ Pope

Walker, Dier/Coady, Gomez,

TAA, Henderson, Grealish, Chilwell

Sancho, Kane, Sterling

• Options
    Why play Rice when you have Henderson in the team? He offers nothing going forward and misplaces so many of his passes. 
  • Options
    Why play Rice when you have Henderson in the team? He offers nothing going forward and misplaces so many of his passes. 
    I wouldn't even have Rice in the squad, he's trash
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    I wouldn't even have Rice in the squad, he's trash
    Wouldn't disagree with that. 
  • Options
    Postage stamp !
  • Options
    Kyle Walker been our best player, he’s been superb
  • Options
    That's Mount nailed on for a start in the first game at the Euro's then.
  • Options
    Lovely little header back from Trippier too
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    That's Mount nailed on for a start in the first game at the Euro's then.
    The sad thing is, Southgate is probably going to think this formation with 2 defensive-minded midfielders is a real winner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    De Bruyne's passing is ridiculous
  • Options
    Don't you just love Pickford's Superman impressions
  • Options
    Kane should bury that. 
  • Options
    Mount is one of those players who seems to get maligned by everyone except actual football managers. Scored 7 goals in his first Premier League season despite only being 20 and already has 2 goals in 8 appearances for England. He drives with the ball, creates space and plays intelligent passes without looking too flashy. He’s still only 21. I think he might be alright. 
  • Options
    not a classic but we beat the world's numero uno outfit .. love it  :)
  • Options
    Mount isn’t bad. It’s more of a fact that we have better.
  • Options
    Same shit from England. Southgate shit. Oh wait a minute....
     Top of the group!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Mount isn’t bad. It’s more of a fact that we have better.
    who ?
  • Options
    I still don’t have full confidence of Southgate when it comes to the business end but he got that 2nd half spot on.

Cant grumble with that at all.