Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Well done rangers first chance of winning their first cup trophy for a decade...weren't the others done before that illegally. God help the city when their in town.
    And yet they're still Scotland's most successful club despite Celtic having a free run at every trophy for the best part of a decade.
    How many points does European champions count for....something the cheaters will never achieve....Lisbon lions just sticks in your throat.
    I can assure you it doesn't because 1) i'm a Charlton fan and 2) it happened god knows how many years before i was even born.
    So why comment then
    Don't you support Cowdenbeath?
    I do but what's that got to do with it. Been to as many of their games this year as you have Charlton's.

You celebrate Celtic's victories on this thread. Unique.
  • Options
    Rangers storm back to earn an invaluable point at Paridise in their effort to achive their two in a row target.

I think Celtic have an outside chance of winning the league and league cup double.
  • Options
    Rangers storm back to earn an invaluable point at Paridise in their effort to achive their two in a row target.

I think Celtic have an outside chance of winning the league and league cup double.
    Is it ok to celebrate a draw mate, only i seem to have a habit of upsetting people.
  • Options
    It was a good match, Celtic dominated the first half, Rangers much better in the second. 
  • Options
    UEFA confirm Russian teams banned from European competition until further notice. 

Huge for Scotland as that now means the Champions will automatically qualify for the group stage of the Champions League. No qualification playoff needed. 
  • Options
    Morning all.
  • Options
    Ange has done very well considering he is some unknown Aussie plucking players from the poor Japanese league, the team is in transition and needs a few years to rebuild while Rangers are set to dominant Scottish football for years to come. 

Just to stay on Rangers' coat tails is a remarkable performance from the Bhoys IMHO

At least they have the league cup win as compensation even if they can't stop the Gers winning an historic two in a row.
  • Options
    Ange has done very well considering he is some unknown Aussie plucking players from the poor Japanese league, the team is in transition and needs a few years to rebuild while Rangers are set to dominant Scottish football for years to come. 

Just to stay on Rangers' coat tails is a remarkable performance from the Bhoys IMHO

At least they have the league cup win as compensation even if they can't stop the Gers winning an historic two in a row.
    Perhaps remove one of the ? In the title of the thread?
  • Options
    Morning all.
    Afternoon all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Written off by the end of August by the all knowing mate.
  • Options

Not sure if a like and a lol was required for this post mate.
  • Options
    What does Kenny think.
  • Options
    Fair play to Celtic, only 3 league titles behind Scotland's most successful club now.
  • Options
    Fair play to Celtic, only 3 league titles behind Scotland's most successful club now.
    The Worlds 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    The Worlds 
    Al-Ahly FC?
  • Options
    2.5 titles as one shared. 
  • Options
    Just like Brexit....let them gob off early doors  say what a disaster he will be,  when it doesnt work out as they told us all from the start,  and then the proper people are proven right....no rules broken too.
  • Options
    Agreed lots of catching up to do...even with the record of quadruple trebles, and not to.mention the only now days EU trophy....is there a record of law breaking Celtic have to catch up too while we are at it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spanish dogs getting nervous already
  • Options
    C'mon Cowdenbeath!🤣
    Sad day for the cowdenbeath,  but they went down adhering to the rules.
  • Options
    Anyway off to celebrate ebbsfleet and Celtic...with no guilt...
  • Options
    Spanish dogs getting nervous already
    🙏 for Seville!
  • Options
    Celtic champions I’m glad to say but that was a remarkable result for Rangers the other night. 
  • Options
    Just like Brexit....let them gob off early doors  say what a disaster he will be,  when it doesnt work out as they told us all from the start,  and then the proper people are proven right....no rules broken too.
    You definitely seem to care more about Celtic than you do Charlton 
    No just hate cheating bastards...dont you 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    You definitely seem to care more about Celtic than you do Charlton 
    Well dont you...you dont need to sleep over it, do you think cheats should prosper....or not...I think they shouldn't.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    So there are coaches out there over the age of 50 that are worth looking at and progressive, passing, identity football is not soley the preserve of the young ?