Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Why we still talking about him?.
    Because we support Charlton and it's what we do.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    There are ways to do things... he chose to be a total and utter selfish f***, he is an arrogant self centred mutt. 

I hope him falls into a huge bucket of sick on his birthday 

Says the person that wished death on Meire.
    What can I say I am an emotional guy and my deep anger for that woman as she brick by brick dismantled our club, now it’s over she can live. 

• Options
    mascot88 said:
    There are ways to do things... he chose to be a total and utter selfish f***, he is an arrogant self centred mutt. 

What would be worse - cold sick or warm sick?

I will happily join in sending some from me if it can be arranged.
    I saw we go warm ... set up 10 microwaves and start drinking litres of special brew ... 
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    mascot88 said:

Says the person that wished death on Meire.
    What can I say I am an emotional guy and my deep anger for that woman as she brick by brick dismantled our club, now it’s over she can live. 

Be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options
    Said it before but he'll go the same way as Ricky Holmes 

Peaked with us in a journeyman career, will flop at Forest, probably end up injured will score 5 goals at most next season as can't see him being on penalty duties. And if he does take them you can guarantee he'll miss one with that slow walk up and won't have the credit in the bank with the fans to get away with it.

Probably be back in League One in a year's time.
    Nice to see I was being generous with my prediction he'd only score 5 at most. Scored 4 in 39 in the end.

Might even be back in League One too if Forest decide to get rid of him.
  • Options

Peaked with us in a journeyman career, will flop at Forest, probably end up injured will score 5 goals at most next season as can't see him being on penalty duties. And if he does take them you can guarantee he'll miss one with that slow walk up and won't have the credit in the bank with the fans to get away with it.

Nice to see I was being generous with my prediction he'd only score 5 at most. Scored 4 in 39 in the end.

So Lyle,how was 1st year at big school?!
  • Options

How many of those 4 were penalties?
  • Options

How many of those 4 were penalties?
    1 of those 4 was a penalty.

Turns out he actually scored 5 as he also scored 1 in the FA Cup - not a penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:
    Taylor refused to play out his contract with us, when we were on the brink of relegation. What he did was worse than Parker, worse than Defoe, worse than any player who's left us in my lifetime.

Can't get my head round how any Charlton fan can have a single positive word to say about him.

As soon as he saw the proposed offer by the agent via likely weekly wages on the table, he embarrassingly did not give a shit about anything else, in regards to football and career, in general.
    It then became a locked door and his emotional connection to the club completely vanished.

Actions speak louder then words. He didn't give a shit about us.

It is embarrassing. The loyalty just goes out the window in a split second.

Are we all just slaves to money?

We all want to be rich and we are all internally power hungry. At least most of us are, but I eventually start to hate the concept of the psychologically magnetic attachment to £££++

I think it narrows the concept of the fact that we are social animals who stay loyal and look out for each other.

Life is short. Don't just be a self centered asshole. It won't get you anywhere. It won't help anyone and you probably won't be happy.

It's because a (football career)life is short, he did what he did.  Why should he care about us?  No reason at all.
    He was happy to take his wages after getting injured whilst on international duty. 

All in the contract.
    The contract that ended in June, and he decided not to.

3 games, but I will always understand why he did it, BUT he was wrong to do it.
    Call it player power in football.
    Do you even support Charlton? Don't go to matches, don't watch the streams, basically siding with Taylor. Don't get it.
    At least I don't have Croydon as a username.
    Do you support palice?
    It is an unfortunate user name. He taking the piss out of you - get on a step ladder and stand up to him. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:
    Taylor refused to play out his contract with us, when we were on the brink of relegation. What he did was worse than Parker, worse than Defoe, worse than any player who's left us in my lifetime.

Can't get my head round how any Charlton fan can have a single positive word to say about him.

As soon as he saw the proposed offer by the agent via likely weekly wages on the table, he embarrassingly did not give a shit about anything else, in regards to football and career, in general.
    It then became a locked door and his emotional connection to the club completely vanished.

We all want to be rich and we are all internally power hungry. At least most of us are, but I eventually start to hate the concept of the psychologically magnetic attachment to £££++

I think it narrows the concept of the fact that we are social animals who stay loyal and look out for each other.

Life is short. Don't just be a self centered asshole. It won't get you anywhere. It won't help anyone and you probably won't be happy.

It's because a (football career)life is short, he did what he did.  Why should he care about us?  No reason at all.
    He was happy to take his wages after getting injured whilst on international duty. 

All in the contract.

Do you even support Charlton? Don't go to matches, don't watch the streams, basically siding with Taylor. Don't get it.
    Do you support palice?
    It is an unfortunate user name. He taking the piss out of you - get on a step ladder and stand up to him. 
    Pick on somebody your own size you bully.
  • Options

So Lyle,how was 1st year at big school?!
    Spent most of his time in the naughty step and if he’s kept us up would’ve been a legend. Complete twat. 

Hope he’s not our marquee signing for next year but having said that if he scores 30 goals for us I may forgive him. Maybe. Maybe not.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:

All in the contract.

Do you support palice?
    What an awful comeback. Everyone knows people from Croydon support Man Utd 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:

All in the contract.

Do you support palice?
    I could have replied with something else.
  • Options
    5k compared to 98k population 
    Monserat's UK diaspora is up to around 200,000.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:

All in the contract.

Do you support palice?
    Everyone knows the vast majority of people from Bromley support Palace
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:

All in the contract.

Do you support palice?
    Everyone knows the vast majority of people from Bromley support Palace
    Sadly.

F*** living in the toilet that is Croydon though.
  • Options
    Next season will be at Birmingham or Peterborough
  • Options
    Next season will be at Birmingham or Peterborough
    Not sure he feels like a Peterborough signing given his age.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An awful signing for the club and move for Taylor (money aside). His club were the lowest scorers in the league and now on the lookout for forwards. Oh how that must hurt...am sure Monserrat/Pretend to be a club mascot will be the plan next season.
  • Options
    He’s not been listed by Forest.....thought there was a chance he would be.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Do you mean transfer listed? How do you know he hasn’t been?
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    What do you mean by listed? 
    Put on the transfer list as available.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Knew what you meant straight after I posted! 

I imagine he is available for transfer.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    arny23394 ssaid:
    arny23394 said:

Blimey.....this is getting complicated!
    He has not been listed......which means he is not being ‘officially’ released/offered.
    This of course does not necessarily mean there won’t be any offers for him, which may or may not result in him being transferred or loaned out.
    I would imagine there will be some interest.
  • Options
    arny23394 ssaid:
    arny23394 said:

Blimey.....this is getting complicated!
    He has not been listed......which means he is not being ‘officially’ released/offered.
    This of course does not necessarily mean there won’t be any offers for him, which may or may not result in him being transferred or loaned out.
    I would imagine there will be some interest.
    He signed a 3 year deal mate, that’s why he hasn’t been released.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Dave2l said:
    Croydon said:

All in the contract.

Do you support palice?
    Original. 
  • Options
    Swear the lists are only for out of contract players. Why are people talking about Lyle not being on their list when he has 2 years left on his deal?