Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Would snap him up. Proven at this level.

NEVER sing his name again.
  • Options
    Would rather have him back than him going to a rival. We all know he would do the biz in this league.

At the same time would be just as happy to see him join a league one rival with us going up and his new team staying in league one for another season.

If we did sign the greedy turd i will be booing him every time he touched the ball for us until he scores and then I shall boo him some more once I'd stopped celebrating.
  • Options
    What about Lyle Taylor what a wanker?
  • Options
    Think that Taylor would come in with a billy big bollocks attitude and we dont need that around the place.

Taylor earned himself cult status but it went when he decided that his team and team mates werent enough to keep playing out the rest of his contract (2 games) and just decided to down tools and bolt. 

Personally dont want him back and tbh, he wouldnt drop down unless it was for a big bag cash. 
  • Options
    doronron said:
    One year at big school, now heading back to the infants...
    With a pocket full of cash which he wouldn't have had if he stayed with us 
    Which is what it's all about.
    Taylor will not be in the slightest bit concerned.  He set himself up for life joining Forest.  Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Would rather sign Stockley than Taylor, too much water under the bridge, he’s got used to a championship wage, we ain’t gonna pay him that, and a lot of fans wouldn’t want him back, it ain’t gonna happen, don’t worry!

Personally think he’d be happy to sit out his contract , even if it means he barely plays.
    Well he barely played anyway so another season of the same. He got what he went for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Does that mean he will keep his mouth shut now he is Tongue Tied?
  • Options
    Be better if he was hog tied.
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks there is any loyalty left in football is deluded. I don't agree with it and I don't like it, it's just the way of the world now that such large sums of money are involved.
    Should Charlton as a club always "do the right thing" and continue to fall behind the pack, or instead pay more emphasis on trying to be successful on the pitch by signing players who may well get us promoted?
    What a dilemma!
  • Options
    How anyone could excuse the behaviour of that treacherous S.O.B is beyond belief.
  • Options
    Just reading the blurb from Jo Tongue on the 'Power of a team'.

Success rarely happens without a team, but success is also nothing without a team to share it with. What’s the first thing you do when something good happens? You look to your tribe to celebrate with.

She may have picked a dud with Taylor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jo Tongue…
  • Options
    Jo Tongue…
    Was her maiden name Rimmer?
  • Options
    Just reading the blurb from Jo Tongue on the 'Power of a team'.

Success rarely happens without a team, but success is also nothing without a team to share it with. What’s the first thing you do when something good happens? You look to your tribe to celebrate with.

She may have picked a dud with Taylor.

Well that sums it up if Jo is a fan of Meire and Taylor!
  • Options
    What, no fatal hair product catastrophy?

Lyle who?
  • Options
    I think some of us have got the hump because after a season and a half we was talking about him being a club legend.