Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Wouldn't surprise me if he join Bowyer at Birmingham in the summer .
    Along with Solly, Maddison and Fosu?
    Leko is already at Birmingham.
  • Options

Lyle commenting on Bowyers leaving message for all you bitter voyeurs 
    Things like that make me dislike him further, speaks well and always knows the right things to say. Slimy bastard couldn't give a toss
  • Options
    Lyle, I'd stay focused on trying to get your 5th goal in 35th appearance soon.
  • Options
    I read that stuff in the black boxes above, maybe it is printed out of context or something, or maybe it is the format, but I have feck all idea who is talking to who about what.
    Does this kind of format of communication have any real meaning to anybody? It’s like random words, phrases and sentences thrown together like a chite art installation.
    Is it a series of text messages. An email conversation? Instatweets? Does the world actually operate in any kind of significant way with this method of ‘communication’?
    Guesswork has more gravitas.
  • Options
    He's a piece of sh**... I wish him nothing but bad luck professionally and dont care enough about him to wish him bad luck personally. 

• Options
    seth plum said:
    I read that stuff in the black boxes above, maybe it is printed out of context or something, or maybe it is the format, but I have feck all idea who is talking to who about what.
    Does this kind of format of communication have any real meaning to anybody? It’s like random words, phrases and sentences thrown together like a chite art installation.
    Is it a series of text messages. An email conversation? Instatweets? Does the world actually operate in any kind of significant way with this method of ‘communication’?
    The black box is the replies to Bowyer's farewell statement on Instagram to which Lyle Taylor has replied with two emojis (clapping hands and a heart) which indicate some happiness; someone has asked LT if those emojis are Lyle's happiness at Bowyer leaving or his love for Bowyer. To which Lyle Taylor responds that he was applauding Bowyer's classy statement and Bowyer himself as a person and that he bore no ill-feeling towards the club.

Does that help?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Christ, Lyle Taylor's name really brings out the worst in our fans doesn't it

Overall, he's an alright bloke.

It's just football related. A sport.

It's the Parker, Defoe disease.

No one should send him direct very insulting messages. That's just sad and its not the Charlton way.
  • Options
    Third choice at Forest - loan move to Brum on the horizon ?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    The black box is the replies to Bowyer's farewell statement on Instagram to which Lyle Taylor has replied with two emojis (clapping hands and a heart) which indicate some happiness; someone has asked LT if those emojis are Lyle's happiness at Bowyer leaving or his love for Bowyer. To which Lyle Taylor responds that he was applauding Bowyer's classy statement and Bowyer himself as a person and that he bore no ill-feeling towards the club.

Does that help?
    Yes.
    Thank you.
    You are helpful, the format is unimpressive however.
  • Options

Lyle commenting on Bowyers leaving message for all you bitter voyeurs 
    as much as I might dislike Taylor, I dislike people like jamesb1905 much much more.
    Absolutely. He is probably a 14 year old kid who spends all day knocking one out over his social media comments
    I was thinking he was 116 year old grandad.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    seth plum said:

You know that thing about an infinite number of monkeys and and infinite number of typewriters?
    That's Twitter, that is.
    It's a hive of arseholes.
    That's an unpleasant mental image
  • Options
    Can everyone please remember the Taylor situation next March, or whenever the last 10 or so games are to be played (set a calendar alert now), so that we can remind ALL players, globally, who are out of contract at the end of the season and are 29+, that it's time to down tools and stop playing for your fans and employer.   

If we don't, some of them might forget.   
    Oh, I forgot to set the reminder..
  • Options
    Can everyone please remember the Taylor situation next March, or whenever the last 10 or so games are to be played (set a calendar alert now), so that we can remind ALL players, globally, who are out of contract at the end of the season and are 29+, that it's time to down tools and stop playing for your fans and employer.   

If we don't, some of them might forget.   
    Oh, I forgot to set the reminder..
    Maybe explains today's second half performance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant even get on the pitch now .. 3 rd choice striker ....... hope he got a blanket on that bench 

he will be available at the end of season ... would he gone back ? Would we have him ? .. suppose money will be him joining Bowyer if they stay up ..

• Options
    Why the Birmingham link. Bowyer slated Taylor in public and as we know, he is stubborn. I would be surprised if bowyer ever wanted him again. 

Would taylor drop to league 1 with Birmingham? His next move will be somewhere like Luton where he can be the main man again. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    IdleHans said:
    seth plum said:

You know that thing about an infinite number of monkeys and and infinite number of typewriters?
    That's Twitter, that is.
    It's a hive of arseholes.
    It totally depends on who you follow. 
  • Options
    Dont think Lyle cares if he is loaned out or sold,if the price is right for Lyle he will take it,not many pay days left at his age 
  • Options
    Isn’t Taylor in fairly decent money at Forest Ona three year deal ? Not sure which clubs that would realistically want him would pick up those wages and he’s not taking a pay cut.
  • Options
    doronron said:
    Dont think Lyle cares if he is loaned out or sold,if the price is right for Lyle he will take it,not many pay days left at his age 

The office Christmas special episode 1.

Lyle and his agent will certainly have a natter
  • Options
    SexyDave said:
    Why the Birmingham link. Bowyer slated Taylor in public and as we know, he is stubborn. I would be surprised if bowyer ever wanted him again. 

Would taylor drop to league 1 with Birmingham? His next move will be somewhere like Luton where he can be the main man again. 
    Not much difference between Taylor and Bowyer both tefused to see out their contracts
    Not really... We were lining up a replacement for bow who could come in straight away... Taylor left us when we couldn't replace him in any way and when we needed him most. 

Or we were lining someone up for when we sacked Bowyer
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

Not much difference between Taylor and Bowyer both tefused to see out their contracts
    Not really... We were lining up a replacement for bow who could come in straight away... Taylor left us when we couldn't replace him in any way and when we needed him most. 

Or we were lining someone up for when we sacked Bowyer
    That would confirm that the situations were entirely different.