Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Chizz said:
    I am beginning to worry whether everyone know what < means. 
    I'm more worried about the fact that my brain went "Darren Ambrose, REALLY?
    Oh yeah, Benty, that makes more sense" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    I thought it was Darren Purse.
  • Options
    Why is it such a strange thing to say that taylor was better. Yann had a 1 in 3 record, Taylor better than 1 in 2. A striker is a goalscorer. We were half the team without Lyle in 2018 19 and look at the impact it had when he got injured last season.
    Strikers do more than score.......If I could pick a prime Yann or a prime Lyle....Id be picking Yann every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  • Options
    I'm just sat here in utter shock that there is a debate about who is better between Yann and Taylor.

Who next, Gary Doherty and Richard Rufus? Ooo that's a tough one.
  • Options
    Personally, I’d rather have the girlfriend who cheated on me and gave me crabs back than Taylor back at Charlton.
    I feel your pain!
  • Options
    Personally, I’d rather have the girlfriend who cheated on me and gave me crabs back than Taylor back at Charlton.
    I feel your pain!

It wasn’t painful just unbelievably itchy.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Lyle < Yann < Darren < Clive < Derek < Churchinho < J.Parkernaldo < Abbottstuta < Novakaka < Noubleao < Smallaldo

• Options
    edited March 2021
    I'm just sat here in utter shock that there is a debate about who is better between Yann and Taylor.

Danny Green or Scott Wagstaff?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It’s clearly not that stark .  If Taylor hadn’t done the dirty on us, there’d be a genuine debate, IMO.  Yann wins it but LT would be in the top 5 strikers of my time watching Charlton, with Clive, Hunt, D Bent and YK.  I am not sure our style of football under SCP saw us use YK to the best of his talent but he even adapted to that and he was amazing at Bournemouth and Reading.

And no doubt Taylor is an absolute prick ! 
  • Options
    Sub today
  • Options
    Sub today
    He’s a sub every game. Only managed 10 minutes today instead of his usual 20. 
  • Options
    Sub today
    He’s a sub every game. Only managed 10 minutes today instead of his usual 20. 
    And they still loss
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

It’s clearly not that stark .  If Taylor hadn’t done the dirty on us, there’d be a genuine debate, IMO.  Yann wins it but LT would be in the top 5 strikers of my time watching Charlton, with Clive, Hunt, D Bent and YK.  I am not sure our style of football under SCP saw us use YK to the best of his talent but he even adapted to that and he was amazing at Bournemouth and Reading.

And no doubt Taylor is an absolute prick ! 
    Might seem a bit odd and it’s probably my sentimental 14 yr old self talking to me, but i would add David Whyte at his best to that list - my CAFC supporting life starts late 80s.

That season he was utterly sensational.
    Well said sir!!
  • Options
    Does it feel like it's almost guaranteed he will end up with Bows and Brum? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does it feel like it's almost guaranteed he will end up with Bows and Brum? 
    Dunno what with how they parted... Jayden Stockley on the other hand
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if he join Bowyer at Birmingham in the summer .
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Wouldn't surprise me if he join Bowyer at Birmingham in the summer .
    Along with Solly, Maddison and Fosu?
    Dont forget Bogle aswell.
  • Options

Lyle commenting on Bowyers leaving message for all you bitter voyeurs 
  • Options

Lyle commenting on Bowyers leaving message for all you bitter voyeurs 
    as much as I might dislike Taylor, I dislike people like jamesb1905 much much more.
    Absolutely. He is probably a 14 year old kid who spends all day knocking one out over his social media comments