Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket - Summer of 2018

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

I don't see why we can't have separate coaches for different formats. We've done it before with Giles and Flower.

Of course we can, we have different captains. Really like to see one of our recent top players leave the comfort of the TV suite and take it on. Vaughn would be good and as I've been saying for years, Hussain would be brilliant. The ECB are not short of a few quid.
  • Options
    T20 v OZ.
    Buttler smacking them about a bit - 25 off last over.
  • Options
    70-0 off 6
  • Options
    144-3 12 overs
  • Options
    163-3 off 15
    should be looking for 230 min
  • Options
    178-3 off 16
  • Options
    195-3 off 17
  • Options
    204-3 off 18
    Richardson went for 59 off his 4
  • Options
    213-4 off 19
  • Options
    221-5 at end Bairstow smacks last ball for 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers for the updates. Looking like a cracking total.
  • Options
    oo oh - here comes Jordan to bowl.
  • Options
    not bad 1st over from Jordan - only went for 13.
  • Options

And 15 off his second - including a wicket, a free hit, 5 runs and a few other balls too.

What the eff do they see in him?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    You've got have one bowler in team chucking pies so the batsmen all focus on getting runs against him and forget about batting against the other bowlers. At least that's the best explanation I can offer................
  • Options
    Oz 74-5 off 9 overs.
    Think they just want to get on the plane home.
  • Options
    83-6 off 10
  • Options

And 15 off his second - including a wicket, a free hit, 5 runs and a few other balls too.

What the eff do they see in him?
    Sympathy. Stuffed 5-0 in the ODIs, out of the football World Cup and the takeover of Charlton not going well
  • Options
    154-5 off 15
  • Options
    Finch gone after a good 84. Shame they are proving second best yet again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    173-6 off 17
  • Options
    177-8 off 18
  • Options
    Well bowled Jordan eh @The_President
  • Options
    186-9 off 19
    36 to win.
  • Options
    193 all out
  • Options
    England win by 28 runs.
  • Options
    Rashid was our best bowler, but I thought Jordan bowled well picking up 3 wickets.
  • Options
    Rashid just needed time to mature as a spinner. There aren't many (and certainly not English spinners) who establish themselves 'til their mid to late 20s. Disappointment is that he was so readily discarded for Tests as he now has more control to match the variations he has always possessed - and by that I don't mean his long hops and full tosses!
  • Options

Rashid just needed time to mature as a spinner. There aren't many (and certainly not English spinners) who establish themselves 'til their mid to late 20s. Disappointment is that he was so readily discarded for Tests as he now has more control to match the variations he has always possessed - and by that I don't mean his long hops and full tosses!

To an extent it's Rashid himself who'd removed himself from Tests, not playing red ball cricket for Yorkshire at all this season shows this.
  • Options

To an extent it's Rashid himself who'd removed himself from Tests, not playing red ball cricket for Yorkshire at all this season shows this.
    No, Trevor Bayliss ruined his Test career by not picking him since 2016.