Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    McGeady.
    Royal stiff job when he played for us, I bet he wants to put one by us on Saturday.

• Options
    We been conned by lincoln here! On losing streak and six pointer! 
  • Options
    McGeady.
    Royal stiff job when he played for us, I bet he wants to put one by us on Saturday.

Looking forward to McGeady v Matthews next weekend. Should be a good contest. 
  • Options
    2121 said:

Hopefully we will beat them and take their play off position off of them come the end of the season
  • Options
    3-0 win for Hull. Top 2 is going to be interesting.
  • Options
    Ipswich finishes 0-0, I can't see them making the playoffs
  • Options
    Burton win again, an amazing job by JFH
  • Options
    Rochdale v Ipswich - neither side had a shot on target !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Sunderland must have drawn about 100 games in the last 3 league one seasons
  • Options
    2121 said:
    Said I wouldnt comment any further........
  • Options
    Would have been great for some above us to drop more points, but happy to be 7th without even playing.
    Doncaster and Ipswich have screwed up... thats good enough for me
    And Oxford too, they look a spent force
  • Options
    Updated top ten 

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Decent day of results though, Ipswich drew, Donny, Gillingham and Oxford all lost. We're still 7th.

Looks like it's going to be a fight between us and an out of form Lincoln for 6th. Oh the glamour!
  • Options
    Results could have been worse. We haven't played and are still 7th 
  • Options
    we're gonna miss out , I'm looking up and it doesn't appear to be getting any closer
  • Options
    At least we can see where we stand now with some teams having played their game in hand.

A battle between us and Lincoln it seems.

Lincoln back in action at the weekend away to Blackpool. Come on Blackpool! 
  • Options
    At least we can see where we stand now with some teams having played their game in hand.

A battle between us and Lincoln it seems.

Lincoln back in action at the weekend away to Blackpool. Come on Blackpool! 
    Dunno that one might be an ideal draw with the latter still to play Sunderland twice in very quick succession
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pompey won again. 4 out of 4 for the Cowleys. Maybe we went for the wrong manager(s)
    Came in at a good time though. Beat Ipswich (who are average) then Shrewsbury, Rochdale and Wigan.

Their run in is relatively easy though, every side they play apart from Accrington (who are dropping badly) is in the bottom half. With the other top sides all playing each other i wouldn't rule them out of the race for automatic. They could easily get 20+ points from their last 8 games.
  • Options
    Blackpool

Portsmouth

Lincoln City

Ipswich Town

Doncaster Rovers

• Options
    we're gonna miss out , I'm looking up and it doesn't appear to be getting any closer
    we weren't massively likely to get closer while not playing
  • Options
    Jesus Ipswich’s run in is very kind! Good job they are very ordinary!
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Jesus Ipswich’s run in is very kind! Good job they are very ordinary!
    Yeah they've shown today they're a bit like us against the bottom sides

Also now playing them at the wrong time as they'll surely be fighting even harder to survive
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    rina said:
    we weren't massively likely to get closer while not playing
    ok the play offs have gotten further away 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Thanks for the fixtures @ForeverAddickted, just to add that Lincoln also have to play us at The Valley
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Still 3 points from play offs and whilst Lincoln have a game in hand, we play them, so worst case if we beat them (which we will have to) - they are 3 ahead of us by winning their game in hand.  They are in poor form, if that continues after their nice little rest (let's hope so) then we have a chance of catching.  Catching any of the others looks very unlikely.

Let's go beat Sunderland and see where we are then.