Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    Hull 1-0 Northampton
  • Options
    F.A. - you state that NA hasn't done anything different - he did do something different and that was to play Maatsen on the right up front which also allowed Purrington to return at left back. These two changes caused the one goal we scored and helped keep a clean sheet.

Please remember that I have been pro LB through recent months, but bringing in NA has made a positive difference just as it seems with LB at Brum.
    Bowyer also played Maatsen higher up. The only difference being the result.

Which honestly says everything. Sometimes a change works, sometimes it doesn’t. If we lost Friday, I’m certain NA gets stick for it 
  • Options
    Blackpool form is ridiculous. One loss in last 16 games (including today’s game if they keep winning).
  • Options
    Blackpool form is ridiculous. One loss in last 16 games (including today’s game if they keep winning).
    Bit like Sunderland's form, always think it has to come to an end eventually
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers 1-1 Doncaster
  • Options
    Brizzle rvs 1-1 Donny
  • Options
    Hadn’t realised that. Exact same stat actually, both teams with only 1 loss in 16 league games.
  • Options
    Reckon Blackpool will be in the playoffs, we will compete with Lincoln & Donny for 6th
    Said this a couple of days ago. Finish above Lincoln and we give ourselves a good chance. Think that Blackpool and Pompey will need some very poor results over the next month to miss out.
  • Options
    Blackpool 3-1 that game is gone now
    Not until the final whistle. You never know what may happen .... pen, red cards, wonder goal, cock ups.

No certainty in football, just because one team has started better.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So far so good Rochdale and Wigan still 0-0 with Ipswich and Portsmauth :)
    Lets just hope they show a bit of fight second half ffs
  • Options
    Blackpool still have to play Sunderland home and away. Still a chance Blackpool might finish 3rd this season.
  • Options
    Blackpool still have to play Sunderland home and away. Still a chance Blackpool might finish 3rd this season.
    Or 7th. :wink:

• Options
    So far so good Rochdale and Wigan still 0-0 with Ipswich and Portsmauth :)
    Lets just hope they show a bit of fight second half ffs
    Wigan need to have a few more efforts on target, Rochdale need to get the bloody ball

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56560353
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56560283
  • Options
    esseffect said:
    F.A. - you state that NA hasn't done anything different - he did do something different and that was to play Maatsen on the right up front which also allowed Purrington to return at left back. These two changes caused the one goal we scored and helped keep a clean sheet.

Please remember that I have been pro LB through recent months, but bringing in NA has made a positive difference just as it seems with LB at Brum.
    Bowyer also played Maatsen higher up. The only difference being the result.

Which honestly says everything. Sometimes a change works, sometimes it doesn’t. If we lost Friday, I’m certain NA gets stick for it 
    Bowyer played Mattsen on the right midfield on the touchline in a 442, Adkins played in as a right side attacker in the front 4 of a 433 so a bit more central, hence the goal he scored which was a forward's goal
  • Options
    Next season in the Championship?
  • Options
    Watching the Wigan vs Portsmouth game and Wigan are playing very well but are just lacking in the final third. Put it this way Portsmouth can't be much worse 
  • Options
    If it all stays like this I’ll be pretty happy. It’s wide open for the final two spots, Blackpool won’t be caught.
  • Options
    Portsmouth 1-0 up
  • Options
    F*ck Wigan 0-1 POrtsmouth :s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the Wigan vs Portsmouth game and Wigan are playing very well but are just lacking in the final third. Put it this way Portsmouth can't be much worse 
    Jynxed good and proper
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Subbed on at half time, Andy Cannon sticks one in the top corner within about 30 seconds of the restart. Unfortunate for Wigan.
  • Options
    Subbed on at half time, Andy Cannon blasted one in the top corner within about 30 seconds of the restart. Unfortunate for Wigan.
  • Options
    Turn it off ffs, well jinxed now
  • Options
    Shrewsbury 1-0 Plymouth

Hopefully will be an completely dead rubber when we go down to Devon
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    These are the six teams I think we will be battling it out with for a play off place; Pompey, Ipswich, Oxford, Donny, Lincoln and Gills. We can finish behind one but no more. I could include Blackpool but I think they will get into the play offs comfortably.
  • Options
    Doncaster losing 
  • Options
    Rovers 2-1 Donny :)
  • Options
    These are the six teams I think we will be battling it out with for a play off place; Pompey, Ipswich, Oxford, Donny, Lincoln and Gills. We can finish behind one but no more. I could include Blackpool but I think they will get into the play offs comfortably.
    Pompey will make the playoffs, I think we're fighting for one slot
  • Options
    Blackpool 4-1 Gillingham