Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• ATH for Zil??
  • edited April 2021
    Fingers crossed 
  • JaShea99 said:
    ATH for Zil??
    Let's go! 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    JaShea99 said:
    ATH for Zil??
    Let's go! 
    Had such a bearish 4hr chart yesterday and now this! Break 360 sats and this could get interesting.
  • edited April 2021
    Slightly off topic, but I keep reading about the negative impact mining Bitcoin has on the environment and how some governments may be looking at managing this issue. What would the effect of curbing or stopping mining have on the crypto market? Would it increase value due to scarcity or crash the market? 
  • edited April 2021
    Anyone in for buying Filecoin. Looking strong. Decided to have a pop, so bought one coin to see where it goes. I know it's rapid over the last week, but like Bitcoin I will probably hold for a few years and see where the market goes. 
  • Slightly off topic, but I keep reading about the negative impact mining Bitcoin has on the environment and how some governments may be looking at managing this issue. What would the effect of curbing or stopping mining have on the crypto market? Would it increase value due to scarcity or crash the market? 
    It’s Absolute rubbish, to be honest. Bitcoin just uses electricity - it entirely depends on where that electricity comes from. It’s like saying electric cars will wreck the environment because of the energy they’ll take from the grid. Most large mining operations make sure they’re using green energy sources anyway. 

I wonder how much greenhouse gases get pumped out mining gold, storing and transporting gold? 
  • ZIL breaking out! 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    ZIL breaking out! 
    I converted my other alts into BTC and ETH recently as it was stressing me out having to much going on. Sad then that DOT broke out.

Decided to keep ZIL as it was though so that might be a silver lining. 
  • Just sold what I had in SNX and moved the profit into ETH. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Enreach launching on uniswap 8pm tomorrow. 

Decentralised fiat on/off ramps. 
  • Enreach launching on uniswap 8pm tomorrow. 

Any good?
  • edited April 2021
    reserves said:
    Enreach launching on uniswap 8pm tomorrow. 

Any good?
    I’d say so, gonna pick up a bag, part of the RFI ecosystem.

a legit named team too, no anon devs. Their clients are telecoms companies

https://opt1mize.com/

like rfi, it’s self compounding, so more you hold - more nrch you get in your wallet. Will also have an infinity pool on launch where you can earn ELE tokens. 
  • reserves said:

Any good?

like rfi, it’s self compounding, so more you hold - more nrch you get in your wallet. Will also have an infinity pool on launch where you can earn ELE tokens. 
    That website alone has put me off I'm afraid! First thing you see is a quote meant as a bit of a joke in the software dev world.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    ZIL breaking out! 
    I converted my other alts into BTC and ETH recently as it was stressing me out having to much going on. Sad then that DOT broke out.

Decided to keep ZIL as it was though so that might be a silver lining. 
    Really need to break and hold above that 360 sats level!
  • cafcpolo said:
    reserves said:

Any good?

That website alone has put me off I'm afraid! First thing you see is a quote meant as a bit of a joke in the software dev world.
    Have fun staying poor 😉

Personally I’m big time bullish on it. 
  • I'm having a punt on it although again I will say there doesnt seem to be much science in why these things rise and full although 1 week into my crypto trading experience I'm up by 27% so it beats my other investments by a country mile. It defo is just gambling imo 🤭
  • edited April 2021
    Joined the NRCH telegram group. Am I correct in saying the cheapest way to buy is buying RFI on Bitmart and then transferring to Uniswap? 
  • Called it...360 sats hit and she fires up!! Big resistance level that was, just need to find a support level above it now.
  • cafcpolo said:
    Called it...360 sats hit and she fires up!! Big resistance level that was, just need to find a support level above it now.

• Sponsored links:

• edited April 2021
    Joined the NRCH telegram group. Am I correct in saying the cheapest way to buy is buying RFI on Bitmart and then transferring to Uniswap? 
    Probably buy some ETH and transfer it to a metamask wallet. Then come tomorrow 8pm or whenever swap on uniswap for NRCH

if you want to buy rfi, yeah probably maybe the best option, then transfer to a metamask wallet - but remember you will burn 1% of your transaction to your new wallet in the process, as well as gas fees. 
  • Rfi seems to be on a breakout from a long bull flag from back in December. 

• edited April 2021
    Forgot I had a sell order for zil at .23, hopefully back in at .20
  • Great tip whoever mentioned DENT last week, just wish I'd put more in 
  • shine166 said:
    Great tip whoever mentioned DENT last week, just wish I'd put more in 
    I'll dm you my erc wallet address for commission purposes. 1% on all profits.
  • Joined the NRCH telegram group. Am I correct in saying the cheapest way to buy is buying RFI on Bitmart and then transferring to Uniswap? 
    Probably buy some ETH and transfer it to a metamask wallet. Then come tomorrow 8pm or whenever swap on uniswap for NRCH

if you want to buy rfi, yeah probably maybe the best option, then transfer to a metamask wallet - but remember you will burn 1% of your transaction to your new wallet in the process, as well as gas fees. 

Tried to buy some NRCH, can't see it on Uniswap
  • reserves said:

Try again in 54mins.
  • cafcpolo said:
    reserves said:

Try again in 54mins.
  • reserves said:
    cafcpolo said:
    reserves said:

Try again in 54mins.
    Could be wrong but I believe 8pm utc is go time.