Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    And forgot about VeChain
  • Options
    Nice range that! I've got...

Zil, gzil, zwap, bnb, btc, eth, ada, dot, reef, dent, one & win.
  • Options
    I looked for WCRES and couldn’t find it on Binance?
  • Options
    Also, I am being guided mainly by a mate who is kindly telling me which ones he thinks are worth putting money into, however, he did say that in the next bear market, a lot of them could go to pot.  Very interested to hear what ones other people think could just disappear?

there are so many now.  Surely there isn’t a place for all of them? 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    cabbles said:
    I looked for WCRES and couldn’t find it on Binance?
    It’s not on Binance or any other CEX, it’s on uniswap. Up 25% again today. You’re definitely coming in early still though. Gonna be a lot of hype Around it in the summer when the uk bank accounts open. Lots of rumours flying around theyll be listed on NASDAQ before the year is out. 
  • Options
    I have 1 Litecoin from 2017, are you telling me I'm going to the moon? 
    Well you’re probably well up, maybe double what you originally paid for it! 

Me thinks dodo is looking pretty good right now. Trying not to look at how well rook is going... might be a bit like my chain link in terms of pain. 
    If anyone on here counter traded me they’d make a fortune I swear to god. Sold my CHZ for dodo and now dodo dumped and CHZ is up 25% fml 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Also, I am being guided mainly by a mate who is kindly telling me which ones he thinks are worth putting money into, however, he did say that in the next bear market, a lot of them could go to pot.  Very interested to hear what ones other people think could just disappear?

I don't think any of the main players will disappear. Anything top 100 market cap should be fine, especially those with big 3rd party funding. Suspect a load of shitcoins will disappear but as many more will rise in their place.

Also don't think the next bear market will be anywhere near as bad as the last ones as there is so much more money involved these days, institutional money as well. Defi has taken off, NFTs are starting too.

I wouldn't be too concerned with what you're holding.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:

I don't think any of the main players will disappear. Anything top 100 market cap should be fine, especially those with big 3rd party funding. Suspect a load of shitcoins will disappear but as many more will rise in their place.

Also don't think the next bear market will be anywhere near as bad as the last ones as there is so much more money involved these days, institutional money as well. Defi has taken off, NFTs are starting too.

I wouldn't be too concerned with what you're holding.
    anything that survived the previous bear market will be good going forward. There was no precedent before 2017 of alt coins being able to survive a bear market (as there was no alt coin market before then), there is now. They know their market and price will grow in the next few years regardless of if we're hitting a bull market or a bear market. 
  • Options
    I'm confident that ADA will cruise through a bear market, GRT, well we'll see, but it's borderline top 50 now, so I think it's robust
  • Options
    When we hit the bear market do I just continue to invest in the dips of BTC, ETH and ZIL as I am currently doing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When we hit the bear market do I just continue to invest in the dips of BTC, ETH and ZIL as I am currently doing?
    Tough call as the market has never had as much money involved when entering one.

Personally I'm going to wait about 3 months to see how things are trending. Ideally you want to be catching it at the bottom and topping up big then. If only it was that easy though!
  • Options
    just dollar cost average, set a direct debit of, say £50 a month (or whatever you can afford) to buy bitcoin/any other alts you like. By the next bull market you'd have around £1,000 give or take which will then 10/20x in the next bullrun. 
  • Options
    just dollar cost average, set a direct debit of, say £50 a month (or whatever you can afford) to buy bitcoin/any other alts you like. By the next bull market you'd have around £1,000 give or take which will then 10/20x in the next bullrun. 
    On the point of diversifying, I've put in ££££ on Bitcoin and more recently ££ into others at random Filecoin, Ankr, Algorand & Stellar Lumens. Overall I'm probably 5-7% up after 2 months with Bitcoin my main stake. 

Only using Coinbase as I'm techno inept, so I'm restricted to whatever they have on their platform.
  • Options
    $60 wCres... 
  • Options
    Doge up nearly 200% today wtf
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    fuming lol wanted to get some doge yesterday but they don't have it on Coinbase
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    enjoy the ride, and enjoy shorting and dumping on everyone at the end of the bullrun.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    enjoy the ride, and enjoy shorting and dumping on everyone at the end of the bullrun.
    Should have done, never bit the bullet and bought any
  • Options
    $60 wCres... 
    touched $70 earlier..
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Still have 8000 dogecoins... bought at 0.25 cents and now at 40 cents... up 16000%...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still have 8000 dogecoins... bought at 0.25 cents and now at 40 cents... up 16000%...

I reckon use the the profits to pay for maths lessons! :D
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Haha I'm new to all this but...

0.25 = 100%
    1.00 = 400%
    10.00 = 4000%
    40.00 = 16000%

?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Haha I'm new to all this but...

0.25 = 100%
    1.00 = 400%
    10.00 = 4000%
    40.00 = 16000%

?
    lol, you bought at 0.25 cents? Or 25 cents?

.5 cents or 50 cents would be 100% return. Double your money.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Right, I get that 100% up at 0.25 cents looks silly.

Bought at 0.25 cents (not 0.25 dollars) ie 4 coins per cent, $20 got 8000 coins. Money was quadrupled when it hit 1 cent.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Right, I get that 100% up at 0.25 cents looks silly.

Bought at 0.25 cents (not 0.25 dollars) ie 4 coins per cent, $20 got 8000 coins. Money was quadrupled when it hit 1 cent.
    My bad then... That is good going, I look silly not you! Good going mate... Got in at 25 ticks, 0.25 cents is right
  • Options
    Well done mate !. I still havent looked at the ones I bought a month ago as I'm very sceptical about crypto basically because I dont understand it. My son trades every day but no idea how he does secretive sod lol. Anyway I decided to pick 5 crypto that just stood out to me after a quick look on coinbase. I went for Zil, ANKR, STORJ, cardano and algorand. Bought £200 of each and said I wouldnt do anything else buy or sell for 12 months just to see what happened. I have no idea if theh have gone up or down. The point of my post is I did look at dogecoin but my very quick research stated it was formed as a joke. More fool me lol
  • Options
    ZIL has just smashed through a major barrier to reach a new ATH. About time too!
  • Options
    There she goes! Seems to be trying to find support at 0.24
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rylo said:
    ZIL has just smashed through a major barrier to reach a new ATH. About time too!
    This is great news as I was feeling a bit down on ZIL last week. I feel like it's a very solid and exciting project which many will point to being undervalued currently.

However was reading rumblings around the marketing strategy, which they are trying to address, so hopefully it continues to grow. 
  • Options
    That top up at 0.003c was a mighty investment! Bloody love this coin.