Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• Ive set a buy for BTC and 50,000 lets see if it gets there.
  • I blame Elon...All those sell orders are going through Tesla! It's no longer when lambo, it's when long range model x.
  • cafcpolo said:
    I blame Elon...All those sell orders are going through Tesla! It's no longer when lambo, it's when long range model x.
    Which is more expensive to be honest! 
  • if we go sideways or downwards from here we will likely break downwards out of the 4hr ichomoku cloud - which is an indicator to short, with likely destination to 42k. So we need a strong reaction the rest of today imo.
  • cafcpolo said:
    I blame Elon...All those sell orders are going through Tesla! It's no longer when lambo, it's when long range model x.
    didnt elon say tesla wont sell the bitcoin they receive?
  • cafcpolo said:
    didnt elon say tesla wont sell the bitcoin they receive?
    Yep, will add to the 1.5 billion they invested.  
  • Two long wicks on the 4 hrs, looks like we’re going down, fellas. Opened a short. 
  • I've just topped up on ZIL at 0.15... I don't think BTC loses support at 49500
  • CAFCsayer said:
    I've just topped up on ZIL at 0.15... I don't think BTC loses support at 49500
    How's the staking going? Must have a few gzil now?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Holding out for .13 here 
  • Sponsored links:

• Two long wicks on the 4 hrs, looks like we’re going down, fellas. Opened a short. 
    eh, didnt quite come off, moved my stop to break even and it hit. This 4hr candle could be the glorious bounce we needed.
  • cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just shy of 10 GZIL now, happy days
  • shine166 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Holding out for .13 here 
    I'd be very surprised if we touch 13
  • CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Almost $4k in a month from doing nothing. Noice!
  • cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Almost $4k in a month from doing nothing. Noice!
    Had a little bit from where I was staking before, but I'll take that! 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    shine166 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Holding out for .13 here 
    I'd be very surprised if we touch 13
    Yeah I changed my mind and jumped back  in at .15
  • Saw bitcoin had dipped this morning and bought in. Saw it dipped again this afternoon so bought some more. 
  • Just moved on some of the art collection again today, whats people's top 5 alts to look into ? Already in zil, ada and RSR
  • shine166 said:
    Just moved on some of the art collection again today, whats people's top 5 alts to look into ? Already in zil, ada and RSR
    I like Theta & Dot personally.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    What do you use to stake on, have looked Into it but not keen on the ones I've seen 
  • LTKapal said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    What do you use to stake on, have looked Into it but not keen on the ones I've seen 
    Moonlet probably best all rounder in terms of percentage reward, fees, ease of use, etc.

Biggest factor with staking is how often to claim rewards. All depends on number of zil staked. 
  • For what it's worth I think this is a massive buy and we bounce and have a go a 55k before the weekend is out
  • Biden’s stimulus cheques arrived from today
  • Rothko said:
    Biden’s stimulus cheques arrived from today
    Great timing for them :-)
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Wish I'd bought more... Touching 0.165 again now 
  • Anyone looked at yield farming on Pancakeswap... Yields look a bit too good to be true

• CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone looked at yield farming on Pancakeswap... Yields look a bit too good to be true

Yields tend to be when first released and then the number goes down once more farmers add liquidity. 
  • WCres pumping again, up 37%.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone looked at yield farming on Pancakeswap... Yields look a bit too good to be true

Yields tend to be when first released and then the number goes down once more farmers add liquidity. 
    How does it actually work? Had a quick read and don't totally get it