Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 1st round draw 17/18 (Truro at Home - SUNDAY 5th Nov 2pm)

Comments

• Options
    What's the gen on the likely squad now that Shrewsbury is off? Aribo, Marshall, Reeves in, who else?

I succumbed and bought two tickets behind the goal so no swearing please.

• Options
    Going to be a strong team Karl said Thursday night.
    Had the right hump and said any chance of playing the under 11s
  • Options
    Ben

Sols Ez Patrick Jay

Jacko Jake

Marshy Reeves Ricky

Joe

As Karl put it at Bromley Addicks
  • Options
    I drove back from St
    razil said:

What's the gen on the likely squad now that Shrewsbury is off? Aribo, Marshall, Reeves in, who else?

I succumbed and bought two tickets behind the goal so no swearing please.

Team for Sunday

Phillips
    Solly, Konsa, Sarr, DaSilva
    Jackson, Forster-Caskey
    Marshall, Reeves, Holmes
    Dodoo.

• Options

Ben

Sols Ez Patrick Jay

Jacko Jake

Marshy Reeves Ricky

Joe

As Karl put it at Bromley Addicks

Is that Aribo upfront? Interesting to see him play as a front man if that's the case, I thought/hoped KAG would be given the nod.
  • Options
    I assume Tariquee is rested because there seems to be little reason to drop him.
  • Options
    Dodoo not Aribo.
  • Options
    Would rather see Aribo than Jacko
  • Options

Tickets sold?

Something like 2,600 in West and North.

Don't know how many Truro have sold....
  • Options
    Is this the preview?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Dodoo not Aribo.

Ah right, thanks. Would still rather see KAG than Dodoo.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

dickplumb said:

Dodoo not Aribo.

I’d rather see Lee Bowyer than Dodoo.
  • Options

Is this the preview?

I'll have that up later today... Was in the process of writing it at work yesterday and had to run off because of an emergency so didnt get a chance to save or upload it
  • Options
    se9addick said:

dickplumb said:

Dodoo not Aribo.

I’d rather not see either of them.Dodoo doesn’t look good enough but TBF he’s scored 2(?) goals whereas KAG imo just looks like the kid at school who has been put in the team to make up the numbers and just can’t get it right
  • Options

se9addick said:

dickplumb said:

Dodoo not Aribo.

I’d rather not see either of them.Dodoo doesn’t look good enough but TBF he’s scored 2(?) goals whereas KAG imo just looks like the kid at school who has been put in the team to make up the numbers and just can’t get it right
    I agree, dont really want to see either. None off them are good enough especially as a lone striker. Would rather play RHF (Henrys lovechild)
  • Options
    In case of a replay I can recommend the Mannings hotel and, just over the road, the Truro Tandoori
  • Options
    Why are we playing at 14:00 tomorrow as not being televised? Is it really so they can have someone at eh game in case anything of interest such as an upset can be shown for a few seconds when it happens??
  • Options
    Is it going to rain at The Valley tomorrow?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Yes, it will be raining goals
  • Options

Why are we playing at 14:00 tomorrow as not being televised? Is it really so they can have someone at eh game in case anything of interest such as an upset can be shown for a few seconds when it happens??

Yes, to show the goals, just after they've gone in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Dry and chilly tomorrow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/se7
  • Options

Seriously, why is it not being played today? and why at 14.00 not 15.00? It seems like a totally arbitrary decision. Who has made it? Does it assist the Truro fans ? (can't see how, unless the 14.00 start helps them get a train home)

• Options

Seriously, why is it not being played today? and why at 14.00 not 15.00? It seems like a totally arbitrary decision. Who has made it? Does it assist the Truro fans ? (can't see how, unless the 14.00 start helps them get a train home)

So the BBC can show the goals as they go in during their final score programme. That's it.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Not so good for the travelling supporters, unless that travel up Saturday and want a night in London?
  • Options

Not so good for the travelling supporters?

Because the TV Companies always care about the travelling supporters... One day there will be no away fans and the commentary for that TV game will be demanding to know why and it'll be the club forced to answer the questions
  • Options
    Just tuned in for the match thread!

Doh!
  • Options
    Don't usually care if it a saturday or a sunday, but tomorrow Sky's super sunday has Man City v Arsenal at 2pm & Chelsea v Man U at 4.30pm !! Would have liked to see both games - might be lucky to get home to see the second half of the Chelsea game.

bastards
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Maidstone 3-0 up at Cheltenham!!

Ebbsfleet 2-2 Doncaster... Former were 2-0 up but conceded two injury time goals at the end of the First Half!!

Rochdale 2-0 Bromley
  • Options
    Wigan and Blackburn both struggling against League Two teams (Crawley and Barnet respectively)
  • Options
    You get

Is this the preview?

I'll have that up later today... Was in the process of writing it at work yesterday and had to run off because of an emergency so didnt get a chance to save or upload it
    Any vacancies at your place? :-)