Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrities That Are Still Alive

Comments

• Options
    Mikhail Gorbachev is 90 today.
    That’s a good one 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Maybe he can help Lee find a perestroikas?
    Where's the "ouch" button... 
  • Options
    Good spot.
  • Options
    Moon faced toxic hate fomenting narcissist former hacking-crime-tabloid-editor Piers Morgan is still alive and still obsessed with a sometime successful American actress, who apparently spoke with him once but then didn't return his phonecalls
    For the avoidance of doubt: there is no god.
  • Options
    Mad Magazine's Al Jaffee is 100 today. 🎉
  • Options
    Rupert Murdoch turned 90 on March 11th
  • Options
    William Shatner aka Captain James T Kirk still "boldly going" at age 90 today.

• Options
    Very surprised nobody else has posted that William Shatner celebrates his 90th birthday today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But they have
  • Options
    Not sure if he’s been mentioned before but I was watching a Motown documentary the other day and Berry Gordy is still going strong at 91.
  • Options
    But they have

Must have posted at the same time!!! Beat me by a few seconds.
  • Options
    Another centenarian - Geoffrey Chater is 100 today. Such a familiar face but almost nobody remembers his name...   

familiar unknown Geoffrey Chater 
  • Options
    Another centenarian - Geoffrey Chater is 100 today. Such a familiar face but almost nobody remembers his name...   

familiar unknown Geoffrey Chater 
    Remembers who's name?
  • Options
    I was looking for a Jane Morgan tune on Amazon, and found that she is still alive. 96. Had a hit in the 50s/60s with The Day that the Rains Came.
  • Options
    Thought that was a great song back in the day.  More likely to be 1950s I would think.
  • Options
    The Chingford skinhead is 90 today. To think we used to believe he was as bad as it got... Happy birthday Norman Tebbitt. 
  • Options
    Kenneth Cope - Actor born 10 April 1931

Best known as Marty Hopkirk in the original Randall and Hopkirk Deceased. He was also known as Jed Stone in Coronation Street.  i

He also regularly popped up as support in Carry on films and the like.
  • Options
    Jumped the gun a bit there Len - Kenneth Cope's birthday is today. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Baseball legend Willie Mays turned 90 on Thursday.  
  • Options
    Franki Valli is 87 and scheduled to do a tour of the UK next year,saw him last time he came about 3 years ago,still a wonderful performer.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    I was looking for a Jane Morgan tune on Amazon, and found that she is still alive. 96. Had a hit in the 50s/60s with The Day that the Rains Came.
    One of my dear old dads favourite songs.
  • Options
    Occupying myself a bit on this thread so as to relieve the tension of what is to come later,Tony Bennet 95 this year,check his videos of just him and his pianist in his New York Appartment.
  • Options
    Franki Valli is 87 and scheduled to do a tour of the UK next year,saw him last time he came about 3 years ago,still a wonderful performer.
    But he is not 90 though. 
    Come back in 3 years ! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    But he is not 90 though. 
    Come back in 3 years ! 
    How utterley silly of me,had not really read the required criterea of ths thread,I stand sutably chastised.
  • Options
    Just channeling the thread creator @Riviera in his absence. 
  • Options
    Seriously,I didnt realise it was for 90 plusses,still think Franki worth a mention.
  • Options
    There's some golden oldies here: https://www.oldest.org/entertainment/celebrities/

• Options
    Stig said:
    There's some golden oldies here: https://www.oldest.org/entertainment/celebrities/

I think only Betty White would pass the Chirpy test though, mate...  :):smile: