Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrities That Are Still Alive

Comments

• Options
    Everybody's favourite Belgian joins the club today.

Happy 90th birthday Jacques Tits.  
  • Options
    Vincent Ball, 96 Retired Australian Actor. Some of you may not remember him,but was in many films during 40s,50s, and 60s.
    Never a star but a lot of character parts.
  • Options
    Even @Riviera would approve this one.  
  • Options
    Bugger - I have been waiting about two weeks to put that up (found out Sir Sean's birthday was imminent when researching a quiz). Beaten to the line...  :D   
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    This courtesy of Paul Sinha: The world's oldest living celebrity Renée Simonot, 108. Simonot was a comedienne and stage actress as well as the French voice-over artist for Olivia de Havilland and Judy Garland. Her films include The Wizard of Oz, Psycho and Edward Scissorhands. She is the mother of Catherine Deneuve. 
  • Options
    Not well known, but Lois Smith is 89 and still working. She was in East of Eden with James Dean in 1955.Her first film.
  • Options
    She is not 90 though ... 
  • Options
    Alan Brazil
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Warren Buffett

Born 30 August 1930.

Investment Guru whom is nearly as good as @golfaddick, @PragueAddick et al on the Savings and Investment thread  ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Shit on it. Another one I had up my sleeve and I've been beaten to the post again... Guess you did too Len, by the time of night you posted it.  :D   
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Shit on it. Another one I had up my sleeve and I've been beaten to the post again... Guess you did too Len, by the time of night you posted it.  :D   
    Can't deny it. Like you got beaten to the punch with Sean Connery.
  • Options
    Sonny Rollins!

Mohawk man who played the sax, now I'm not in any way a saxophone enthusiast and I know who this dude is

Definitely a celebrity 
  • Options
    David Berglas, 94
  • Options
    Joe Solomon: Born 26 August 1930

West Indian test cricketer famous for the run out in 1960 that concluded the first ever tied test match in test cricket history : Australia v West Indies.

• Options
    Bernie Ecclestone

South East London vol au vent eating champion  Formula 1 Supremo

Born 28 October 1930

Also born 28 October 1930

Jack Hedley Actor arguably best known for playing the Senior British Officer Colonel Preston in the seventies series of Colditz
  • Options

• Options
    Michael Collins, once the loneliest man in the universe.
  • Options
    George Soros

Billionaire financier and political influencer.

Born 12 August 1930
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robert Duvall

Born 5th Jan 1931.
  • Options
    James Earl Jones is 90 today
  • Options
    Mamie van Doren hits the big nine-oh today. 

Look her up...  ;)  
  • Options

Look her up...  ;)  

No way Chirpy would have allowed that! But with different admin who knows?
  • Options

Look her up...  ;)  

No way Chirpy would have allowed that! But with different admin who knows?
    Ha ha - my thoughts entirely mate!  :D  
  • Options
    “Not a celebrity “
  • Options
    Actress Claire Bloom previously married to Rod Steiger amongst others is 90 today.
  • Options
    During research the other day I discovered that Richard Sherman is still alive at 92. Definitley one Chirpy would have not allowed, but you will all know many of the songs he wrote with his late brother. Including the soundtracks to "Jungle Book" (except "Bare Necessities"), "Mary Poppins" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". They also wrote "You're Sixteen".  
  • Options
    Mikhail Gorbachev is 90 today.