Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Not a lot to cheer about at the moment so let's at least celebrate Palace's defeat to Championship side Middlesbrough in tonight's League cup match.

Celebrate their defeat I wanted them to get to the semi final picking up injuries and suspensions on way
  • Options
    A nice moment for the guy who scored the (excellent goal), someone signed from a local non league club
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Not a lot to cheer about at the moment so let's at least celebrate Palace's defeat to Championship side Middlesbrough in tonight's League cup match.

Celebrate their defeat I wanted them to get to the semi final picking up injuries and suspensions on way
    Nah am glad they're out... Even more based on who they'd have faced in the Quarter Finals (No doubt Burton)

Jammy bastards always seem to get to the Semi-Finals or Final of the Cup these days and dont want to have the worry next March / May of seeing them potentially winning something
  • Options
    Middlesborough & Palace both made 8 x changes last night, our cup competitions are dying on their arses.
  • Options
    Stripey palarse cock holster!
  • Options
    What are the chances that the likes of Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal, for example, make a bid for Zaha in the window and that he sees the writing on the wall for Palace and forces the move - or stays and sulks when that offer is rejected?

I say this because today Chelsea "trebled" up on him (which other teams will do because he is their only real threat) and even when he got free of that attention he found that the support from his team mates was nowhere to be seen. The frustration in his body language was there for all to see and despite Townsend scoring neither he nor Zaha are out and out strikers and are having to play through the middle because they have no decent forwards - fit or otherwise.

A Zaha free Palace is doomed. Here's hoping.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Much like Lukaku peaked at Everton and got "found out" at higher competition, so would Zaha. He will never be better than where he is right.... now. Honestly, he is good, but not good enough to wind up being better than (at best) an occasional starter for clubs like Arsenal, ManU or Chelsea. He would be on the bench every match for Tottenham or ManC. And would get laughed out of Barca, Madrid or Bayern.
  • Options
    South london special rolls in again on platform 1 should really start backing them as hopefully and realistically could happen a fair few times this season
  • Options
    Good to see they lost yesterday, would love it if they went down but very much doubt that will happen...to much crap below them.
  • Options

Much like Lukaku peaked at Everton and got "found out" at higher competition, so would Zaha. He will never be better than where he is right.... now. Honestly, he is good, but not good enough to wind up being better than (at best) an occasional starter for clubs like Arsenal, ManU or Chelsea. He would be on the bench every match for Tottenham or ManC. And would get laughed out of Barca, Madrid or Bayern.

He already proved this, I know he was younger but he managed what a couple of games for United befoe being loaned to Palace and eventually moving back there
  • Options
    Bump
    F@cking brilliant
    Huddersfield win means 3 points off bottom
  • Options
    Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.
    Newcastle Southampton and Huddersfield all winning.
  • Options

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

All set up for palace to win tonight with a last minute penalty
  • Options

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

How dare you suggest such a thing.
    3.0 to spurs and zaha picks up an injury.
    Positive thinking.
  • Options

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

Ffs Blackpool final f@cking whistle
  • Options
    3rd from bottom. Shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

I thought you were going to Bromley today
  • Options

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

How dare you suggest such a thing.
    3.0 to spurs and zaha picks up an injury.
    Positive thinking.
    Palace are the ultimate jammy bastards, you just know they'll fluke a win after Spurs miss 10 sitters. ..
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    One goal went past Perry
    Went past Perry Suckling...

My favorite football ditty.
  • Options
    Results not going our way now with only Newcastle still winning
  • Options
    Zaha not in the squad today
  • Options
    So .
    Cardiff win
    Newcastle win
    Huddersfield draw
    Southampton draw
    Burnley draw.
    If the stripy Nigel wankers lose I would say it's been a good day.
  • Options

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

Ffs
  • Options

clb74 said:

Time to bump this.
    Cardiff have just won.

I thought you were going to Bromley today
    Just got in spoons
  • Options
    4 mins 17 seconds and the commentators love in with the stripey ***** crowd starts.
  • Options
    Spurs need to liven the fuck up