Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

WTF apply to join the Homesdale singing section haha
    Some of the replies to that post are comedy gold!!
  • Options
    So let me get this right, they are asking for people to apply..........to sing in their own stadium?

Defies belief.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Twat out of Hell?

I would do anything for love...
    But I wont do that!
  • Options

So let me get this right, they are asking for people to apply..........to sing in their own stadium?

Defies belief.

Do they have a 'Voice' type audition so that the singers are up to standard?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    iaitch said:

Twat out of Hell?

I spent a good half hour on a train last night coming up with a pun. I didn't get close to that. Well played, sir.
  • Options
    Oi oi
  • Options
    Cardiff leapfrog Palace in table, going from one point behind the Nigels to two ahead.

Tomorrow is a huge game for Palace.

Burnley are a good price at 11/2 tomorrow. I know they've been awful so far but Palace have got 1 point at home all season, scoring 2 goals (both penalties).

Up the clarets!
  • Options
    It pains me but Palace are so far in advance of us it’s embarrassing. Until we get within shooting distance of the cnuts I think we should leave it alone. If we played them tomorrow they would slaughter us.
  • Options
    Wow, wasn't expecting that

After their great start to the season, Wolves are on a rocky run, no win since they beat Palace on the 6th October! And not a hard run of fixtures either, considering they've lost to Watford, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Brighton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cardiff leapfrog Palace in table, going from one point behind the Nigels to two ahead.

Burnley are a good price at 11/2 tomorrow. I know they've been awful so far but Palace have got 1 point at home all season, scoring 2 goals (both penalties).

Up the clarets!

Two teams in poor form, who would have thought Burnley would be in the bottom 3
  • Options

Up the clarets!

How can they be 8/13 tomorrow with thier record.
    They will probably win ,but will have a couple of quid on Burnley.
    The good thing is the teams around them are starting to win.
  • Options
    Burnley now 6/1.

Burnley to win 1-0 with JBG to score... 115/1 :-)
  • Options
    Nailed on Palace win tomorrow, with a Milivojević penalty settling it...
  • Options
    You’re a fool if you’re backing Palace at odds on.
  • Options

Wow, wasn't expecting that

After their great start to the season, Wolves are on a rocky run, no win since they beat Palace on the 6th October! And not a hard run of fixtures either, considering they've lost to Watford, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Brighton

It's also funny how Southampton's one and only win this season has been against Palace too.

Unfortunately I can't see beyond the Nigels winning tomorrow 1-0 every time they get within imminent danger of the relegation zone they usually pull off a result and often against a rival struggler.
  • Options
    Two wins from 13 and v Fulham (bottom) and Huddersfield (lucky). Why would anyone have them odds on for a win !
  • Options
    Just seen the Cardiff winner.

WOW!
  • Options
    I fully expect Burnley to get something out of today s match
  • Options

I fully expect Burnley to get something out of today s match

Don't you worry about palace you have that pint waiting for me next saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BOLLOCKS
  • Options
    Was just on the BBC website looking at how crap their line up looks outside Sakho, Zaha and Townsend and they scored !
  • Options
    Total fluke according to Kammy on Sky
  • Options
    TWUNTS
  • Options
    Burnley have been very very poor.
  • Options

Burnley have been very very poor.

Going down. They're awful.
  • Options
    Boringly predictable , they’re never going down too much shit in the premier for that to happen
  • Options
    Brighton will smash them Tuesday
  • Options
    Brighton I fear will choke... bigger bottlers than us in these sorts of games.