Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

1102103104105106108»

Comments

• Options
    We've just been relegated, we've got three gold medal contenders for "Worst Football Club Owner" in one year, and we might even disappear as a club in the way that Bury were treated because of spivs, chancers and that's just the EFL, but it still cheers me up to laugh at Palace. 

Their identity is based around three things:
    1. trying too hard to be taken as a south London club
    2. a rivalry with a team from Sussex, their neighbouring county
    3. Olympic standard diving

The question is: who'd take Zaha on the wages he's on and the money Palace want?
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    We've just been relegated, we've got three gold medal contenders for "Worst Football Club Owner" in one year, and we might even disappear as a club in the way that Bury were treated because of spivs, chancers and that's just the EFL, but it still cheers me up to laugh at Palace. 

The question is: who'd take Zaha on the wages he's on and the money Palace want?
    Don't think any of the big 6 need him. For 40m i think Leicester or Wolves might show an interest. Newcastle if they sort out their ownership issues. Everton paid 40m for Iwobi so they'd be another option.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Re 2, I thought their big rivalry is now with Watford?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    rananegra said:

Re 2, I thought their big rivalry is now with Watford?
    At least Watford know they're not in London