Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Rooney! 

And the rest of the Derby team.

And Huddlestone.

And the ref.
  • Stripey cheating Nigel twats. Close this pointless thread. 
  • Reopen this thread.

7 games (including a home FA cup tie against Derby) without a win. No arrivals in the transfer window. Benteke still leading their forward line Roy and Parish getting dogs abuse. Teams at the bottom beginning to find a bit of form.

Relegation is still on!
  • Imagine a championship season with us, spanners, west ham and the nigels. Absolute scenes.
  • edited February 2020
    Edit-clicked the link in the tweet and it looks like a load of crap, disappointed in Rich for retweeting that lol
  • edited February 2020
  • edited February 2020
  • Home win and a Palarse home defeat...  savour it!
  • Baffled why they brought nobody in up front and even sent Wickham out on loan. They'll still stay up, but it will be horrible, turgid stuff. Roy will get the blame for playing bad football, but it's the lack of investment which is the reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Baffled why they brought nobody in up front and even sent Wickham out on loan. They'll still stay up, but it will be horrible, turgid stuff. Roy will get the blame for playing bad football, but it's the lack of investment which is the reason.
    Hopefully they'll repeat the same mistake by replacing Roy with someone like Frank de Boer who'll try and play "better football", but this time keep him all season...
  • Reopen this thread.

7 games (including a home FA cup tie against Derby) without a win. No arrivals in the transfer window. Benteke still leading their forward line Roy and Parish getting dogs abuse. Teams at the bottom beginning to find a bit of form.

Relegation is still on!
    Yes Fortune. Yes. This is the attitude. Believe. 

killerandflash said:
    Baffled why they brought nobody in up front and even sent Wickham out on loan. They'll still stay up, but it will be horrible, turgid stuff. Roy will get the blame for playing bad football, but it's the lack of investment which is the reason.
    Whoever is running that imitation of a football club clearly doesn’t give a fuck. I love it. 

They are the most consistently shit team that’s avoided relegation I’ve ever seen in my time watching football. It makes no sense that they’re still up there. 
  • Agree , especially with Woy....

Still think he is clueless after Iceland, old fart
  • They'll do what they always do when they get within 3 points of the relegation zone and fluke an unlikely win somewhere.

Not seen them get any penalties of late, they've usually had about 10 by now probably explains there drop down the table.

• South London and Proud, there shop being in Bromley, KENT.

I'll be showering for the second time today once I get home.
  • Bromley is in London though. Nearer Selhurst than The Valley too
    London, not Surrey.

• South London and Proud, there shop being in Bromley, KENT.

Disappointed you didn't have a dump in one of those wire baskets

• Sponsored links:

• They'll do what they always do when they get within 3 points of the relegation zone and fluke an unlikely win somewhere.

Not seen them get any penalties of late, they've usually had about 10 by now probably explains there drop down the table.
    Who said VAR is no good ?
  • Hearing that Parish has been pushed to one side by the American investors. Not quite sure how that one works.
  • Addickted said:

South London and Proud, there shop being in Bromley, KENT.

Disappointed you didn't have a dump in one of those wire baskets
    Couldn't reach.
  • Addickted said:
    Hearing that Parish has been pushed to one side by the American investors. Not quite sure how that one works.
    They've pinched Susanna Reid from him?
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Their desperation to convince everyone they’re in London is quite telling. They’re such a no mark outfit that they’re always seeking an identity. 
    Is this Bromleyites or palace geeks or both ? 
  • Their next 5 games are:

Everton away
    Newcastle home
    Brighton away
    Watford home
    Bournemouth away

Should pick up a few points there to give themselves some breathing space but if not things will get very interesting as they then have a much tougher run of games until the end of the season.
  • Here's hoping they lose them all.

Everton away
    Newcastle home
    Brighton away
    Watford home
    Bournemouth away

Should pick up a few points there to give themselves some breathing space but if not things will get very interesting as they then have a much tougher run of games until the end of the season.
    They don't seem to have any problem beating Man City so  I wouldn't take anything for granted.
    Roy is a good manager for them and will keep them up, mores the pity.

Everton away
    Newcastle home
    Brighton away
    Watford home
    Bournemouth away

See they have their 'local' derby coming up.
    Can see them struggling next two games then probably win the next 3,jammy gits.