Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

This must be about their 6th season in the PL isn’t it and they have toyed with relegation each one, proper Jammy sods.

They have won 3 games all season, v bottom, second bottom and fourth bottom. They truly are shite. If Zaha and Sakho were to get injured for any length of time they would of had it.

Sadly I think they will spend in Jan and get slightly better quality in than the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield and Burnley will be able to afford/attract but it is mighty fun at the moment.

The issue is that there are 6 other sides who have also only won 3 games or less. You could argue that those are the games they have to win. Beat all the other sides around them, then pick up the odd point here and there (like they did against Arsenal and Man U) and sadly despite being utter shit, they'll be safe.
  • Options
    I take it all back Mr Keohane.

Your unrivalled experience in this field has clearly demonstrated how far we are in front of our neighbours - and it's not just table cloths, condiments and free newspapers for the lads.

https://www.kentlive.news/news/crystal-palace-football-club-training-2291822
  • Options
    seems to be a real gulf in clubs this season with the current bottom 6 looking awful!.
  • Options
    There’s a great chance Fulham will finish above them. I still think Burnley can recover but last week is concerning. Southampton might come good under their new manager too.

Cardiff and Udders both have a bit of life in them (rather than Sunderland levels of ineptitude) so it’s not going to be easy for Palace.

Earlier this season I thought there was no hope but now I think there’s a half chance. Their previous transfer window behaviour doesn’t lead me to think they’re going to get much in January either.

I still believe.
  • Options
    burnley really are up shit creek, Huddersfield i also fear look a bit toothless - Cardiff home games is where they will get points.

fulham i think will be out of it reasonably comfortably be feb
  • Options
    Hodgson is a decent enough manager though and Palace have an incredibly annoying habit of pulling a win from somewhere when all hope looks lost.

Need to hope that someone bids for Zaha in January and he gets the hump if/when they don't accept it.
  • Options
    Our best hope is the natives getting restive and demanding Hodgson is replaced, and they go with De Boer mark 2
  • Options

Some nervous folk at Brighton now I suspect. And one here.

Even though the game has finished its still squeeky bum time down there.
    Im sorry but how is this any different to my parking in the rear joke that got me 6 flags
  • Options

Im sorry but how is this any different to my parking in the rear joke that got me 6 flags
    He's not a homophobe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    I think all Brighton/ gay jokes are lame.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    JiMMy 85 said:

Is that gold lame?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

He's not a homophobe
    WTF
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

If you think they're safe in December you're deluded.
  • Options
    Don't know why I bother sometimes.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    So "South London is theirs" refers to rodents...

To paraphrase a Fawlty Towers episode.

"Do you not have rats at Sparrows Lane, or did Dutchetet have them all shot?"
  • Options
    Where can you get a Pied Piper when you need one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

I thought their kit was modelled on the pied piper's.
  • Options
    That story reminds me that Kent's Beckenham ground is sullied by it's location to their training ground. Hopefully it's the Kent players throwing mice and rats over the fence
  • Options
    rananegra said:

iaitch said:

I thought their kit was modelled on the pied piper's.
    So if I see anyone around Beckenham with a Palace shirt, my neighbour three doors away is one, I better watch out for rodents following him.

Saying that his cat always looks well fed.
  • Options
    Palace were 1-0, now 2-1 down :smile:
  • Options
    Now 3-1
  • Options
    Come on Wet Spam
  • Options
    Down to 16th atm
    Level points with 17th
  • Options
    2 damaging away defeats this week. Puts even more pressure on their home games now, especially as their next 3 away games are Man city, Wolves and Liverpool. 1 point maximum from those 3.