Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    9 games in, Palace got one point from the team bottom and scrapped wins off second and third bottom and lost the other 6.

They have also failed to score in 5 of 9 games and only scored more than one on one occasion.

This is despite Zaha being fit and he will soon pick up an injury, hopefully as they come out of the difficult run of games they have now.

They appear to be shit.
  • Options
    the south london treble rolls into town again all aboard, palace miss a pen that would of changed the game and millwall lose a game 3-1 which looks like they had the "lions" share of HAHA
  • Options
    The Premier League is getting worse and worse. Some of those teams down the bottom are so poor.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

The Premier League is getting worse and worse. Some of those teams down the bottom are so poor.

this had high hopes for fulham - but to go away to cardiff who lets face it looked relegated before the season started and lose 4-2 is frightening.

any of the following could go without a fight

palace/fulham/huddersfield/newcastle/southampton/cardiff.

• Options
    Lets hope they don't get Loftus-Cheek back in January
  • Options
    Southampton have a couple of decent strikers, I am hoping they can defy the Hughes effect.

Newcastle have the best manager in the bottom half, hopefully he cane get them on a run.

Fulham might spend a bit and shore up the team in January.

Udders and Cardiff are gone.

There is still hope. Believe.
  • Options
    I love your optimism, Jimmy!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Southampton have a couple of decent strikers, I am hoping they can defy the Hughes effect.

Newcastle have the best manager in the bottom half, hopefully he cane get them on a run.

Fulham have already spent a fortune. Their problem is the way they play, a change of manager might happen soon as they should be doing a lot better
  • Options

Lets hope they don't get Loftus-Cheek back in January

Think he'll end up at Fulham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Fulham have already spent a fortune. Their problem is the way they play, a change of manager might happen soon as they should be doing a lot better
    I'll take that! Sam Allardyce to the rescue at least!
  • Options
    Arsenal need to get their act together here as at a risk of a flag Palace have just put a lovely move together and was harder to miss than score!!

Although the current good play from Palace will be all the sweeter when they still lose (I hope)
  • Options
    Bollock; Palace penalty, blatant too for once
  • Options

Bollock; Palace penalty, blatant too for once

Bollocks
  • Options
    That will make it all the sweeter when arsenal score 2 in the second half.
  • Options
    Unfortunately with nobody below them winning yesterday it took all the pressure off Palace today that this was pretty much a free hit for them.

Arsenal at home having played in Portugal on Thursday night is as good a time as any to play Arsenal.

Let's hope the second half can be turned round.
  • Options
    Has ANY club relied so much on penalties over the years?
  • Options
    Come on Arsenal
  • Options
    Nice equaliser from Xhaka. If they find the space Arsenal will tear this Palace defence apart.
  • Options
    I thank yow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    What a shame. Arsenal lead....should have been handball by Lacazette.
  • Options

That will make it all the sweeter when arsenal score 2 in the second half.

Told ya.
    Get in.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Okay, stop the game now and I'll still get something out of this weekend, predictions wise.
  • Options
    Lovely handball from Lacazete
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

What a shame. Arsenal lead....should have been handball by Lacazette.

Gutted :smile:
  • Options
    HaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahhahaha
  • Options
    Can't believe that Arsenal were 7/2 at half time. What a steal.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Okay, stop the game now and I'll still get something out of this weekend, predictions wise.

I also had 2-1 to Arsenal
  • Options

Uboat said:

Me too.
    But as I'm coming last on the prediction thread I would rather Arsenal score again.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Me too.
    But as I'm coming last on the prediction thread I would rather Arsenal score again.
    It would be funny though if the handball goal cost Palace the match!