Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Uboat said:

Okay, stop the game now and I'll still get something out of this weekend, predictions wise.

I also had 2-1 to Arsenal
    Me too.
    But as I'm coming last on the prediction thread I would rather Arsenal score again.
    It would be funny though if the handball goal cost Palace the match!
    Oh yeah.
  • Options

Can't believe that Arsenal were 7/2 at half time. What a steal.

Easy money.
  • Options
    I mean it's almost funny.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Fecking diving c***.
  • Options
    Penalty palarse
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Oh you diving c***
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Bollox.
    Stripy Nigel c***s get more penalties awarded than anyone.
  • Options
    Cheat.

And they moan about giving him protection.
  • Options
    Chief Diver at it again. How the ref can fall for that dive so close to it is unbelievable.
  • Options
    That’s a fucking disgrace. He should be retrospectively banned for that. Cheating prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Has ANY club relied so much on penalties over the years?

As I was saying...
  • Options
    He was already diving before he made contact with Xhaka.
  • Options
    Would be cited in Rugby for that.
  • Options
    Hopefully refs up and down the country will look at that dive and not award him another penalty this season.
    Cheating diving Nigel prick
  • Options
    Dwayne Dibley dives again !

• Options
    What a class player Zaha is.

(Retreats to his bunker)
  • Options

Hopefully refs up and down the country will look at that dive and not award him another penalty this season.
    Cheating diving Nigel prick

No they'll look at the pointless step overs beforehand and then blank out the rest
  • Options
    Sadly Palace have proved the last few seasons that diving wins them enough to stay up. And they wonder why it's not just us, Millwall and Brighton hate them now
  • Options
    Ref probably gave it to make up for the handball.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Just swtiched over and saw Arsenal winning and then thought "great" then see that cheating diving fucking cheating bastard" dive and gets a fucking a penalty. Hopefully someone will break his leg one day. I fucking hate him. (and he moans about wanting protection). Well Zah it's becasue it easier to kick you in the air BEFORE you get anywhere near the penatly box to dive in. Take away zaha's dives and panalties and they would be struggling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

Just swtiched over and saw Arsenak winning and then thought "great" then see that cheating diving fucking cheating bastard" dive and gets a fucking a penalty. Hopefully someone will break his leg one day.

Or his neck.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Just swtiched over and saw Arsenak winning and then thought "great" then see that cheating diving fucking cheating bastard" dive and gets a fucking a penalty. Hopefully someone will break his leg one day.

If he was doing that day in day out in a Charlton shirt you’d be singing the Lyle Taylor song and inviting him to shag your wife…
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Just swtiched over and saw Arsenal winning and then thought "great" then see that cheating diving fucking cheating bastard" dive and gets a fucking a penalty. Hopefully someone will break his leg one day. I fucking hate him.

Ditto
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

If he was doing that day in day out in a Charlton shirt you’d be singing the Lyle Taylor song and inviting him to shag your wife…
    No I wouldn't to be fair. I used to hate Bailey for doing it and on the odd occasion when our players do it I do tell em to "get up".
  • Options
    Palace have had a diving striker for as long as I remember before Zaha it was Andrew someone (baled headed fella). Detest them.
  • Options
    They’re drawing with fuckign Arsenal 2-2 and we’re fucking losing at Rochdale ffs
    What a joke , is there any end to this torture
  • Options
    VAR will relegate them when it eventually comes in and the neverending dives get pulled up. Can't come soon enough.
  • Options

Palace have had a diving striker for as long as I remember before Zaha it was Andrew someone (baled headed fella). Detest them.

Andy Johnson
  • Options

Look how high he gets, is there a spring board in the ground?
  • Options

Andy Johnson
    He didn't exactly dive .he actually threw himself to the floor as if he had been cut down with an AK47.
    Another Nigel prick