Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    The dive is a curse on modern day football. Until Cheats like Zaha are booked in game or after, & are not rewarded with penalties then it will continue. There was more dives in the first half. Typical Palace, cheat debtors,& cheating to gain points. A club lacking in any class.
  • Options
    Irrespective of it being Palarse that dive was disgraceful.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but looked a blatant pen for me... He went for it, but it wasn't a dive for once
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Hate to say it but looked a blatant pen for me... He went for it, but it wasn't a dive for once

The second replay from the video on here (last page) shows a clear dive though... Bloke is going down before contact
  • Options
    Twitter is basically split between it's a clear dive and it's a clear pen.

At least it's clear.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

At least it's clear.

So Crystal Palace fans v the rest of the world then?
  • Options
    Stripey bastards is all that needs to be said, done me on a treble :-(
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

At least it's clear.

So Crystal Palace fans v the rest of the world then?
    Or to put it another way, Arsenal fans v the rest of the world.
  • Options
    First angle it's a clear pen, second angle it's a clear dive. If I was the VAR ref I'd have to toss a coin.
  • Options
    Xhaka has admitted it was a pen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dive for me, he jumps into Xhaka then goes over.

• Options
    Things why does Zaha even need to jump like that if Xhaka has made contact, surely he can go down more naturally if thats what happened
  • Options
    I simply don’t get why refs give him pens. He must have mugged off every PL ref by now. If that was me I would just not award him anything.
  • Options

I simply don’t get why refs give him pens. He must have mugged off every PL ref by now. If that was me I would just not award him anything.

He’s very clever with it. Leaves his foot down for a split second longer until he feels contact. Knows exactly what he’s doing and it’s cheating but it’s not as clear as a blatant dive when there’s no contact. Makes it very hard for refs. Hate him.

• Options

He’s very clever with it. Leaves his foot down for a split second longer until he feels contact. Knows exactly what he’s doing and it’s cheating but it’s not as clear as a blatant dive when there’s no contact. Makes it very hard for refs. Hate him.

I would think he is a very good player .....

If he didn’t play for Palarse
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Nope ... always a cheat.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

BR3red said:

Nope ... always a cheat.
    Yep, you are right. I would keep Marshall ;-)
  • Options
    It was a penalty, but Zaha made the most of it.

A proper dive from Willian, which was spotted and punished
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Zaha at the gym this morning STANDING UP.
    WTF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Louis Saha?
  • Options
    Ross said:

Louis Saha?

Corrected
  • Options
    masicat said:

Ross said:

Louis Saha?

Corrected
    Now explain why you didnt take a baseball bat to his shins shouting "dive over that contact you pr**k" ;)
  • Options
    I was going to. About 15 arrived and by time they finished touching fists with each other time had passed and I had to go. Whatever happened to handshakes ?
  • Options
    masicat said:

I was going to. About 15 arrived and by time they finished touching fists with each other time had passed and I had to go. Whatever happened to handshakes ?

Its not cool anymore maaan, innit!!
  • Options
    You could make a case either way for pen/no pen, but you know that the only thought in his mind is to "win" a pen, not to shoot or cross to a team mate. The fella has ability, but is essentially a player who dives and cheats to compensate for the cloggers he has to play with. And they just give him the ball in the hope he'll "win" something for them.
  • Options
    Palace’s equaliser spoilt my Beat The Bookie entry.
  • Options
    masicat said:

WTF

Last time I went to David Lloyd in Beckenham was the play off final Palace won to get promoted. I decided I wanted to be well away from anyone Palace but not leave Beckenham. It was the wrong choice 😔
  • Options
    Not a lot to cheer about at the moment so let's at least celebrate Palace's defeat to Championship side Middlesbrough in tonight's League cup match.
  • Options
    masicat said:

WTF

Weird as F that gym?! Where's the Bench, weights or even cardio equipment?