Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Northampton Post match views

Comments

• Options

Clarke MOM for me, absolutely top drawer, reminds me of Graham Stuart

He's going to be the meh type signing (Kermorgant | Kashi etc.) yet turns out to be one of the best pieces of business done over the summer

Really surprised that he's got a bit of pace about him too, really calm when taking his goal
  • Options

He's going to be the meh type signing (Kermorgant | Kashi etc.) yet turns out to be one of the best pieces of business done over the summer

Really surprised that he's got a bit of pace about him too, really calm when taking his goal
    Did he score? Thought it was Mag, Holmes, JFC x2
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Superb win today. Also interesting to see that Ipswich (who we beat 6-1 preseason) are now unbeaten and sitting pretty near the top of the Championship.
  • Options

Clarke set up Holmes' goal but didn't get one himself. Was very good though.
  • Options

Superb win today. Also interesting to see that Ipswich (who we beat 6-1 preseason) are now unbeaten and sitting pretty near the top of the Championship.

They were supposed to lose 2-0 today prevented me having a clean sweep and 14 points in the prediction league :disappointed: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No-one's mentioned Solly - was he better this week?
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that. Looked dangerous every time we went forward and some really great individual performances. Infact everyone seemed to have a good game.

Also really like Clarke - does a lot to connect midfield and attack, which is important in a side like ours which looks to break in numbers.
  • Options

No-one's mentioned Solly - was he better this week?

A poor cross but otherwise fine imo
  • Options
    I may watch the goal rush thingy, or whatever it is called tonight for the first time in about two years. Nice one Addicks.
  • Options

Bloody hell I thought it was Clarke who got that third goal... My bad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff.
  • Options
    Great result and great entertainment. Amos made a great save and smothered the ball for the rebound in the 1st half. Clarke my MOM, worked his socks off and showed some real class. How was that not a pen when KAG gets to the ball first? Daughter enjoyed the pre match entertainment so all in all a great day out. COYA
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Yeh okay, they couldnt fire me after the Eurovision scandal so they wont be able to now!! ;)
  • Options

I thought Colin was banned !
  • Options
    My first game of the season and I was very impressed. We're a clinical striker away from walking this league. We make the chances and our attacking mids have to be by far the best in the league, with Reeves and Marshall still not even in.
  • Options
    Not a brilliant performance but what fantastic goals. Billy Clarke my man of the match and Jay was superb. I think the midfield is the strength and forster caskey is a good example of how the midfield (just like when we won league 1 before) will get the goals. It would be nice to have another striker and if Novak goes then we can get a decent one on loan hopefully. Northampton are obviously a work in progress and I thought the score flattered us but another great day for Charlton and a good bounce back from last week.