Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Bring back Lawrie
  • What has happened to this thread!?!
  • What has happened to this thread!?!

Charlton fans getting frustrated as they spend evenings polishing their flasks instead of seeing to the missus. :smiley:
  • The takeover gets a few mentions in there too.
  • Blumberg was on trial in February.
  • Good luck to the lad, he seems very level headed, as well as clearly being ambitious. A left footed centre back is always in demand too so hope he does well for us.

Pearce would also be a fantastic mentor for him.
  • edited June 2017
    I've been thinking for a while, reading this thread, that someone should come up with a "Spot the Whelm" competition (possibly @Airman Brown in a fanzine of this parish).

Basically the same idea as Spot the Ball, but the placing of crosses (low or high) on the picture of signings/rumoured signings to show whether we are over or under whelmed...

And, there's no prize...
  • Thanks for the precis thread AFKA, meaning I can skip through around 200 posts in about thirty seconds, with a detour to the link for the new signing.
  • Page 93 and we are now talking about Grundle, perinium, Scrotumberg and Anusville.

Only on Charlton life

Thomas Driesen is probably looking their names up on Football Manager as we speak.
    Seriously Red will be along with their transfermarket.com values shortly.
    Let's see where we are......
  • Sponsored links:

• Bifford's Bridge.

At last a rumour.
    Wayne's brother
  • edited June 2017

Bifford's Bridge.

At last a rumour.
    Wayne's brother
    You're up early - another "accident"?:wink:
  • Bifford's Bridge.

At last a rumour.
    Wayne's brother
    You're up early - didn't you have another "accident"?:wink:
    Early start today Dicky
  • Is this year Charlton life version of "Where's Wally" "Where's Reeves", the follow up to 2016's "Where's Henry" and of course "Where's Delort". It's all gone a bit quiet.
  • edited June 2017
    Bloody twitter image linking.

I hope this kid is as good as he believes he is!
  • Its the 1st July tomorrow, surely we must have a signing to announce
  • We will announce the DaSilva loan in 24 hours. (I hope)
  • Dazzler21 said:

We will announce the DaSilva loan in 24 hours. (I hope)

Is that you just hoping or is it an actual rumour that you've heard and are hoping its true?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Would be a good signing, he's away with England u19s at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017

Dazzler21 said:

Would be a good signing, he's away with England u19s at the moment.
    Sounds like this guy
    Dazzler21 said:

New signing to be announced over the next couple of days. Straight from a complete nobody, but we will be impressed apparently.

is still bull shitting r.e time scales but he is adamant that DaSilva will re-sign on a year long loan.

Unless you've got the wrong Da Silva (I think Josh is away with England, I don't think Jay is)
  • No... I'm wrong both Josh and Jay are away with the U19's
  • If it is true that we are signing Reeves and Martin from MK, Id expect them to be announced tomorrow as there contracts are up. Along with any other free signing we may or may not have lined up
  • Ashdown said:

If it is true that we are signing Reeves and Martin from MK, Id expect them to be announced tomorrow as there contracts are up. Along with any other free signing we may or may not have lined up

Yet we signed Mark Marshall on a free from Bradford...
    we did, but officially contracts expire today
  • also seen mentioned in an article written this morning Giles Coke could be a target who is out of contract this summer at Ipswich