Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Options
    Duche will let Robinson sign a couple of players and that will be it. If one of them is essentially a back up in a playoff contender then that tells we will at best be mid table next year. Worrying.
  • Options
    Millwall are not interested in Marshall surely only us he will go to then !!
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Brentford
  • Options
    Just got a text from my father in law (BCFC season ticket holder) Billy Sharp has split opinion with their fans. He said basically if Billy is played correctly as a no.10 behind the front 2 he's very effective when out of position not so!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Brentford
    or Pompey
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Just got a text from my father in law (BCFC season ticket holder) Billy Sharp has split opinion with their fans. He said basically if Billy is played correctly as a no.10 behind the front 2 he's very effective when out of position not so!

What about Billy Clarke though?
    I think its Billy Connolly that we will be signing.
  • Options

surely it's Billy Smart who will be joining our circus
  • Options
    Along as it's not Billy Liar as we got a few of those already
  • Options

surely it's Billy Smart who will be joining our circus
    As long as it isn't Bally Smart
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I heard a rumour that Katrien has worked out that the problem in the last few years has been that we have signed too many of the wrong players. So to prevent this from happening again we will be signing no one at all.

Strategy is working well so far. Congrats to Kat
  • Options
    Cawley saying millwall not interested in Marshall
  • Options

Cawley saying millwall not interested in Marshall

That's not what I heard from a journalistic source but Cawley would have better info I suspect. Good news if we can clinch it.

• Options
    Clarke Confirmed, reading Meire's comments it looks as though any deal to bring Reeves here is off.
  • Options
    What is that training top? Disgusting
  • Options
    Clarkes dad works with me as it happens. Well for the same company in the same building. Sits less than 20 feet away from me.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Clarke Confirmed, reading Meire's comments it looks as though any deal to bring Reeves here is off.

But according to her he was our number one priority for the number 10 role, does she ever tell the truth? To be honest why even interview her about signings? KR said he is happy and so has the player end of story.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Not sure I needed another reason to avoid CAFC merchandise but they happily provide one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    el-pietro said:

Clarkes dad works with me as it happens. Well for the same company in the same building. Sits less than 20 feet away from me.

Is he sobbing into his hands?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

I think she intended to highlight that Clark isn't a 2nd choice option but what we want to hear is that we need more than one player for every role and that Billy is the first key part of the jigsaw...as more signings are being worked on.

Reeves and Marshall are the ones we really want and the only players we've been linked with that will show real intent / sell tickets.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Dizzle said:

Not sure I needed another reason to avoid CAFC merchandise but they happily provide one.
    Shame they couldn't find one that actually fits him...
  • Options
    el-pietro said:

Go and have a word!
  • Options
    Anyone believe Katrien Meire even knows or cares what a number ten is?
  • Options
    That kit is shit though

and Katrien is equally as shit
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

That kit is shit though

and Katrien is equally as shit

And Clarke will probably be shitCharltonised