Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• always get at least one of these drawn out transfer BS every year zzzzzzzz sign or feck off simple
  • Looks a top player in that video posted further up. Will probably get kicked a bit but if Kashi can stay fit and body guard him it could be the final piece of the promotion jigsaw.
  • When it comes to signings there are quite a lot of personal things to consider. I spoke to Billy Clarke in Limerick and he was still in the process of sorting a gaff, and he was mindful of when his family would be able to join him.
    Is it realistic to think that a footballer can arrive and switch it all on in an instant? Some maybe can, but not all.
  • seth plum said:

When it comes to signings there are quite a lot of personal things to consider. I spoke to Billy Clarke in Limerick and he was still in the process of sorting a gaff, and he was mindful of when his family would be able to join him.
    Is it realistic to think that a footballer can arrive and switch it all on in an instant? Some maybe can, but not all.

I agree, and it's a lot easier with a signing like Marshall who was a local lad. But I also think Reeves has been exploring his options all summer with it having little to do with the above, and more to do with the best contract he can get.

I don't blame him for that, we would all do the same and it's not like he's Zlatan or Neymar with hundreds of thousands each week on offer. It doesn't help though that we are 5 days away from our first game and he's going to be severely lacking in match fitness.
  • Bubble said:

Strange that Reeves seems to have swapped seats (I can't see KM etc in the photo), and that his agent(?) is now sitting next to David Martin
  • It's a game of two halves ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Bubble said:

Strange that Reeves seems to have swapped seats (I can't see KM etc in the photo), and that his agent(?) is now sitting next to David Martin
    he probably moved away from Sue. Or maybe her and KM were still at the Buffet.
  • He just wants to know if David wants a new agent.
  • Bubble said:

For me he's more jimmy sommerville of the communards/bronski beat
  • stonemuse said:
    Blimey is it my computer / my eyes or does he look about 58 y.o. ?
  • cabbles said:

Bubble said:

For me he's more jimmy sommerville of the communards/bronski beat
    Or Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad).

• edited August 2017
    Hopefully all these Ben Reeves looks/fashion comments can move to a 'signed' thread today! We are obviously a very good looking, fashion conscious bunch to make these observations ;-)
  • He did a knee slide in the stand to celebrate each goal. That's how the holes got there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Different jeans, different seats and people in the stand.

Was this picture taken this Saturday, or have we solved the mystery of the two in the stand at the last home game?

The plot thickens.
  • This must be at least a seven year contract.
  • Beardface said:

Redrobo said:

Different jeans, different seats and people in the stand.

Was this picture taken this Saturday, or have we solved the mystery of the two in the stand at the last home game?

The plot thickens.

His agent is sitting next to him on the far side. His agent has the jeans with no rips in them. You can see the back of his head behind Reeves' neck!
    My god! Reeves has no legs! Who was the last player we had who's legs had gone?
  • Redrobo said:

Beardface said:

Redrobo said:

The plot thickens.

His agent is sitting next to him on the far side. His agent has the jeans with no rips in them. You can see the back of his head behind Reeves' neck!
    You just about see one of his knees in the photo.....I have no idea on the whereabouts of the second knee though.
  • So what do we reckon then....will he sign?
  • Valley11 said:

So what do we reckon then....will he sign?

Of course.

Those holes in his jeans are a result of him begging to join us.
  • cfgs said:

Redrobo said:

Beardface said:

Redrobo said:

The plot thickens.

You just about see one of his knees in the photo.....I have no idea on the whereabouts of the second knee though.
    So what do we think? Two separate occasions (on account of the different people) but Reeves can only afford one old pair of jeans as he's on Jobseeker's Allowance?
  • I think you're all missing what that picture is really telling us.

What the hell is going on with the man's trousers in the top right hand corner?! :lol:
  • cafcfan said:

cfgs said:

Redrobo said:

Beardface said:

Redrobo said:

The plot thickens.

So what do we think? Two separate occasions (on account of the different people) but Reeves can only afford one old pair of jeans as he's on Jobseeker's Allowance?
    They are not his legs you can see, but his agents. Look closer at the photo, Reeves legs are hidden!