Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Acab said:

Forgive me but who is he

The new owner
    How tall is he and what's his exit strategy?
    6'4"

Hand the club over to museum for them to run
    Easily passes the height test then. Could he provide cover for Magennis until January?
    Agree, fancy being his agent?
    Only if he agrees to share 50% of his goal bonus.
  • Options
    So are protests now along Bromley High Street?
  • Options
    Acab said:

I’m waiting

Check your inbox @Acab
  • Options
    Big news always breaks when I am and out and about when I am away from the office so expect something this afternoon. (But do not for one minute think I am guaranteeing the takeover to happen today, I am simply stating that knowing my luck it will).
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Acab said:

I’m waiting

He is the Ex-Supporters Director Ben Hayes. His CL alias is one of
    @i_b_b_o_r_g
    @Henry Irving
    @NathanPrior

• Options
    Anything to report people? Not a dig, just wondering :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

Acab said:

Forgive me but who is he

The new owner
    Looks like he is more contemplating his entry strategy. :wink:
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Acab said:

Forgive me but who is he

The new owner
    6'4"

Hand the club over to museum for them to run
    Easily passes the height test then. Could he provide cover for Magennis until January?
    Agree, fancy being his agent?
    Only if he agrees to share 50% of his goal bonus.
    Deal
  • Options
    How patient are we to be this time...

Cause this is doing me head in...please let it happen,for sanity's sake
  • Options
    Strange there is nothing in any paper?
  • Options
    Acab said:

Forgive me but who is he

Been asking the same for years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

I'm reliably informed that there is nothing happening and its been a non story from the start. Felt it the honourable thing to do to put you all out of suspense. I don't say this with any pleasure and I'm sure most will either ignore me or call me beardface or some other nonsense but there you go. Only passing on what I've been told - if I think its appropriate - as always.

• Options
    Is it the calm before the storm?
    DOUCHER said:

I'm reliably informed that there is nothing happening and its been a non story from the start. Felt it the honourable thing to do to put you all out of suspense. I don't say this with any pleasure and I'm sure most will either ignore me or call me beardface or some other nonsense but there you go. Only passing on what I've been told - if I think its appropriate - as always.

Oh curse you
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

I'm sure that's what you've been told and it may be that nothing will happen. However, I wouldn't have put it out there without having very solid and detailed information from more than one credible source. So I am confident that "there is nothing happening and it's been a non-story from the start" is simply not true.
    Fair enough but for me to be told what I've been told would suggest that if something was happening, it's not now - like you, we're only going by what others tell us.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

Just flicked through your last 100 comments on my lunch... nothing to be seen to say you have any reliable sources, internal info or any evidence of ever being in the know at all.

No offence intended, but I'm hoping things stay this way.
    your reading too fast
  • Options
    What Wally slipped imminent in there then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!