Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

Great meeting. I’m in trouble at home because I’m supposed to be organising a dinner party and I wasn’t there. Guests have arrived. Asaagh!

Roland wants out. Not hanging on to anything.

NOT going to be an Aussie nursery.

Should be done next week.

More tomorrow when I have time.

JamesSeed said:

It’s going to be great!

How is your old mate Gerard?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Sunderland takeover now gone through, subject to the sale of Eastleigh

Sorry to bring up the housing analogy but it’s like we’re in a really shit chain and the EFL are the equivalent to the land registry

Australian bloke wants to buy a club in Charlton but it won’t go through until the EFL have processed some bloke who wants to buy a club in Sunderland, he can’t buy his club in Sunderland until someone buys his club in Eastleigh

I’d like to give Kirsty and Phil the chance to make a location location out of it
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

It’s going to be great!

Your dinner party or...?
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

It’s going to be great!

Your dinner party or...?
    Where was the Charltonlife invite? We like wine, food and gossip! Hang your head in shame, Jameseed.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Ok. So here is what Duchatelet told us earlier. Please take this with a pinch of salt.

There are still two interested parties, the Aussies and a British one.
    He is selling the lot. Would have kept the Valley but only four of the ex-directors approved this.
    He loves Richard Murray. "He is a super guy."
    He hates Peter Varney and CARD. The latter have misled the majority of fans. He would have led us to the Premier League otherwise. "You have missed an opportunity."
    He is no longer interested in football.

I see the pigs flying over Belgium! Thanks for great work and confronting the old....... Well done, ROT!
  • Options

Ok. So here is what Duchatelet told us earlier. Please take this with a pinch of salt.

He is selling the lot. Would have kept the Valley but only four of the ex-directors approved this.
    He hates Peter Varney and CARD. The latter have misled the majority of fans. He would have led us to the Premier League otherwise. "You have missed an opportunity."

He never was interested in football, just making money out of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wait til he sobers up !
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Sunderland takeover now gone through, subject to the sale of Eastleigh

I find it amazing that we can relate Eastleigh to Sunderland.
  • Options

He's hardly going to say he likes an organisation specifically named and targeted against him is he?

If RM is so "super" perhaps you can headhunt him for a position at your new hotel Roland? We won't mind if he moves to Belgium I promise.

I first read this as 'perhaps you can headbutt him'
  • Options
    I've already been told once today that violence isn't the answer i'm not going there again! :)
  • Options

I call BS on that!

....There’s not one ‘Huh’
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

It’s going to be great!

Your dinner party or...?
    Where was the Charltonlife invite? We like wine, food and gossip! Hang your head in shame, Jameseed.

JamesSeed said:

It’s going to be great!

Your dinner party or...?
    Let’s do it
  • Options

Taxi_Lad said:

No posts in half an hour. Has the takeover gone cold?

I'm thinking of something to post.
    I’ve got an idea :wink:

J*** S*** T** C*** & F*** O**
    Blackpool has the copyright on that.
    Fucking right I have
    Just Sell The Copyright and .... actually never mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I say, that James chap seems to have heard a bit of good news.

A bit off for a chap to dangle a bit of news and then bugger off though. After all, a chap has a right to expect a decent chap to spill the beans. The bounder needs a debagg at the very least. He has got my gander up I can tell you. I don’t expect the cad to post on here until he has offered to the decent thing and stand a round.

After all dam it, if we don’t insist on standards where will be? Bloody Australia!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

I call BS on that!

....There’s not one ‘Huh’
    They will all be included in the full transcript when it is published
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Great meeting. I’m in trouble at home because I’m supposed to be organising a dinner party and I wasn’t there. Guests have arrived. Asaagh!

Wot? Like, next week on 26th? Who picked that date then (first)?
  • Options

I mean seriously all I can think of in response to the old scrote is this (beware of language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq7sm8aosPg
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

That made my day!
  • Options
    One caveat... If there are still two interested parties.... that means due-diligence is still happening and then approval from the league... its this correct?

If it is, then it sounds weeks off. I guess this will be a deader than dead transfer window.
  • Options

One caveat... If there are still two interested parties.... that means due-diligence is still happening and then approval from the league... its this correct?

If it is, then it sounds weeks off. I guess this will be a deader than dead transfer window.

Who's saying there are still two parties? Oh, yeah Duchatelet the space cadet.

Still doubt there ever was a "British" group and the Aussies completed DD six months ago.

It will be done when it's done but it could be close.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!