Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I was shirt sponsor for Matty Holmes the year of the Wolves Muscat FA cup tackle, what a horrible man he is. I really cant believe he is still in football, i know we all love to hate villans, but this piece of work actually enjoyed doing it it seems..........
  • Options
    Remember Muscat doing the same to Dugarry in an international game out there once too. Nasty piece of work who shouldn't be allowed near football.
  • Options
    Just read up about him and i remember the Holmes tackle as i was at the game but didnt realise it was him who done it....apparently the break was so bad there were fears of amputation! Dirty f**ker!
  • Options
    "Wake me up when it's all over when I'm wiser and older"
  • Options
    "Horrible, dirty little scroat, nasty piece of work"
    Sounds like a perfect candidate for a COO
  • Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    Back to topic, what exactly do you mean by this @Airman Brown ?

Is it that the takeover has been agreed contractually in writing between RD and Aussies, all that is outstanding is EFL approval of the change, and that's expected to take 2-3 weeks,

OR

Nothing has been 'formally' agreed in a contractual sense. Tthere are still things to iron out, which includes the EFL approval process, and it is hoped that everything can be concluded in the next three weeks?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it time to put the Pot Noddle in the microwave yet ?

Maybe stick it in the slow cooker. Too early for the shrimps on the BBQ yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

dickplumb said:

I hope that is correct. But i don't know if my patience will extend to two or three weeks.

Certain @JamesSeed will come back with the same story later, although I don’t see what stops @CAFCOfficial confirming the current situation, other than Duchatelet being difficult?
    Nah I'm not having that Airman you've just got a vendetta against him :wink:
  • Options
    South London press says next 2-3weeks.
    I am going for June 6th D day.......Duchatelet's day.
  • Options
    Well I just cycled 106kms at well over my average speed in order not to miss the beers.
    Cycled straight to the bar, which isn't far from home......and it was empty. Doh!

Turns out I was early, and it had only just opened. Have come home for a shower.
  • Options

Can someone confirm that Duchatelet is not retaining any interest in the club - Valley and training ground?

I know what you mean, but I can't help commenting that he can't retain something he as already not got! :)
  • Options
    You do not add water to your pot noodle? HARDCORE!!!
  • Options
    Check out Muscat's tackle on Zahra in the A-league. Filthy human being.

Couldnt think of anyone worse.
  • Options
    btrain88 said:

Check out Muscat's tackle on Zahra in the A-league. Filthy human being.

Couldnt think of anyone worse.

Was that his last ever playing contribution? If so it is about standard for him.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Well I just cycled 106kms at well over my average speed in order not to miss the beers.
    Cycled straight to the bar, which isn't far from home......and it was empty. Doh!

Turns out I was early, and it had only just opened. Have come home for a shower.

And there’s me thinking you’d be absolutely plastered by now ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly Muscat is the Melbourne Victory Manager...

God knows why anyone would want him to teach kids to play Football!!
  • Options

Titbit: Wyn Grant posted yesterday;
    'Rick Everitt (votv) has reported that 'A new UK company Echidna Acquisitions registered by Gerard Murphy on April 30th with the Australian Football Consortium as shareholder. Obvious vehicle to acquire Charlton.' An echidna is a spiny anteater.'

Pity it's not a spiny rateater....
  • Options

Blavier Farm. Due to be opened in May 2018. If the progress with this is any guide, there is little chance of the takeover happening any time soon. Our tour guide has been very informative though.image

Nice one @foresthillred

Is the hotel progress as bad as that on the Charlton training ground? If so we will have to wait a while before going there to help “celebrate” the grand opening :wink:
  • Options

Blavier Farm. Due to be opened in May 2018. If the progress with this is any guide, there is little chance of the takeover happening any time soon. Our tour guide has been very informative though.image

OOh ! Think I recognise that arse, I mean rear.....
  • Options
    2 weeks you say.
    Should increase the season ticket sales, before the inevitable disappointment.
  • Options

Have to admit I am quite interested to find out what Duchatelet had to say to the ROT members this afternoon.

huh?
  • Options
    So was it coincidence that Duchatelet was at Blavier Farm ?
    When are you going to let us know what was said ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!