Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• addick05 said:

Yawn, yawn, yawn. Think this bloody thread will still be going this time next year!

I'm definitely winning the sweep stake.
  • redbuttle said:

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Unless I've misunderstood the latest situation, we have 2 potential buyers who have both put in bids? If that's the case then why would the deal be going through so quickly? I would expect Roland to play one off against the other. What bit of info have I missed?

You have FAR too much common sense for this thread, dear friend !

Most of us think with our hearts.

But you think with your head !
    That is unusual for a woman to say, most women say that men think with another part of their body
    I can assure you that this doesn't apply to @Arsenetatters.

One of a kind & non conforming ?

:smile:
    I have done it again haven't I? assuming Arsentatters is a male, and did not read the name before adding my comment, am I wrong? if so, sorry
    :blush:

I've just been outside getting the washing off the line and can confirm that I am not male. No man would be taking washing off the line on a Sunday. That's before I start the dinner. Mr Tatters, however, is having a nap. :wink:
    Sorry, I am s man and I took the washing off the line today and it’s Sunday here as well
    Apologies @redbuttle. I am assuming that all men are like the current Mr Tatters and the 2 ex Mr Tatters.

I forgot to add that he also lit a bonfire before I managed to get the washing down.
    Rough with the smooth if he can’t put the graft in don’t let him play with your toys.
    Get your own back on him. Do what my wife does to me in similar circumstances, don’t let him play with the ironing board, iron, washing machine, dishwasher, hover, and other associated cleaning tools.

• sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

The Scottish contingent are not the only group to have walked away in the past few months. The owners valuation and stubbornness has put pay to much potential investment.
    The Australians are still in waiting but the offer provides little financial risk to them initially.This again raises the question of their financial suitability going forward.
    Duchatelet has kept them in his back pocket should a group offering close to his valuation for all assets not come to the fore. The second group in negotiations are somewhat of a mystery but I am told talk of them being a group of substantial and significant wealth is wide of the mark.

If anyone else supposedly ITK has a more positive prognosis now is the time. @Redhenry @Airman Brown @nth london addick
  • J BLOCK said:

sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

The Scottish contingent are not the only group to have walked away in the past few months. The owners valuation and stubbornness has put pay to much potential investment.
    The Australians are still in waiting but the offer provides little financial risk to them initially.This again raises the question of their financial suitability going forward.
    Duchatelet has kept them in his back pocket should a group offering close to his valuation for all assets not come to the fore. The second group in negotiations are somewhat of a mystery but I am told talk of them being a group of substantial and significant wealth is wide of the mark.

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/22075/richard-murray-on-takeover-talks?page=7#ixzz57V0P3qHo

As soon as I saw the word IITV, I stopped reading.
    Angeldust is the only one on there worth listening to.
    Why is that exactly (not saying that's not the case)? I've seen he/she has posted various similar "in the know" comments over the years but what has he/she got right?
  • sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Over to you Red Henry
  • sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

If anyone else supposedly ITK has a more positive prognosis now is the time. @Redhenry @Airman Brown @nth london addick
    Well, according to "Who's on line ", it looks like AB & RH are having an early night ....
  • sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Over to you Red Henry
    Bullshit tennis?
  • J BLOCK said:

sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/22075/richard-murray-on-takeover-talks?page=7#ixzz57V0P3qHo

I believe Red Henry over him
  • edited February 2018
    Scoham said:

J BLOCK said:

sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Why is that exactly (not saying that's not the case)? I've seen he/she has posted various similar "in the know" comments over the years but what has he/she got right?
    Not got time to go back over the post history atm but fairly certain they've called certain transfers etc a while before they've happened among other bits.

No reason to specifically believe that poster over anyone that posts here though and vice versa. It's just another voice to add to the mix.
  • J BLOCK said:

Unless I've misunderstood the latest situation, we have 2 potential buyers who have both put in bids? If that's the case then why would the deal be going through so quickly? I would expect Roland to play one off against the other. What bit of info have I missed?

Both bids have been accepted.
    Good news for Roly then.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    Black and white scarf might be coming out again on Saturday then. Although when I wore in in the Upper West last season I got some funny looks.
  • sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Well, according to "Who's on line ", it looks like AB & RH are having an early night ....
    Anything to substantiate that rumour Mrs F ;)
  • Watched a red bull soap box challenge today and there was a 'duct tape' team entered. Hmmm omen?
  • Chizz said:

First photo of new owner

I met him and his wife in San Francisco a few months ago. He's selling off his Pink Floyd the Wall originals and was in SF for the opening of an exhibition of his works. It was certainly surreal for me to be sitting having a chat with Jane Asher. Lovely lady and still looks good for 70ish.

And, in case you're thinking, no I did not buy anything.
  • As much as it pains me to say - Angelduet is not to be ignored.
    Hopefully he has been misinformed somewhat but it would surprise me greatly
  • I'm already planning a protest if it's not completed by midday.
  • So today is definitely the day.

Today is definitely not the day.

• Sorry everyone 740pm Monday here and no news.
  • Sponsored links:

• So let me get this straight..

Bidder A: Scottish Muir and his associates pulled out because RD wanted too much for the club. This has been confirmed in a recent interview by McLeish.

Bidder B: Aussie Muir (not part of the AFC Consortium) is still in the frame and is RD's "preferred bidder"? Offer accepted by RD.

@Redhenry as yet unnamed (but supposedly mega rich) Chinese/Arabs/Russians is possibly the second bidder still in the mix. Offer accepted by RD.

Who's your money on then?

Roland decides he's had enough and hands full control over to one of his sons.
  • LoOkOuT said:

DOUCHER said:

It’s got to the point I don’t care who takes over, I just want @DOUCHER to Scoop it first

Come on the Douche!! Don’t let me down :-)

My kids have probably seen 1 decent season since they've been going and it would be nice to have a few more.
    Jesus, you have kids???
  • LoOkOuT said:

DOUCHER said:

It’s got to the point I don’t care who takes over, I just want @DOUCHER to Scoop it first

Come on the Douche!! Don’t let me down :-)

My kids have probably seen 1 decent season since they've been going and it would be nice to have a few more.
    Jesus, you have kids???
    You'll b pleased to know I have u in the same category as Kent addick
  • It's only 7 44am give it until the evening to be disappointed
  • Over/under on this thread hitting 600 pages before the official announcement?
  • sammy391 said:

From angle dust on ITTV

Over to you Red Henry
    Not red henrys lot
  • Over/under on this thread hitting 600 pages before the official announcement?

You’re the numbers man. You tell us
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!