Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• WSAWSA
    edited February 2018
  • WSA said:

Here we go...

?

• edited February 2018
  • Here's hoping it all completes this week ready for a bumper party at football for a fiver on Saturday !!!

All down the Oak.
    You can borrow my sat nav - to help your hands find your pocket.
  • edited February 2018
    Any info picked up at the game ?
  • I wonder if Roland was watching today on iFollow.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if Roland was watching today on iFollow.

Probably too tired after dancing the night away following STVV's win over Anderlecht last night.
  • edited February 2018
    Once the takeover is complete, can we closed this thread and save it at the top of the home page?

City did a similar thing with a post about ' a mysterious man from the desert' next day they were taken over and the rest was history.
  • edited February 2018

Few people saying.Monday now

Is it true or will it be disappointment again?

You never know, although I’m sticking to Wednesday.
  • DOUCHER said:

You can definitely rule out red bull and red henrys lot - my hunch is it won't be concluded as to who it is, let alone be announced by monday but that's not to say its impossible.

Thanks colin
  • Oggy Red said:

I was devastated when they stopped the cheese and tomato one. Going back probably 25 years.

Did they ever bring it back?

Hahaha, had same conversation less than a week ago. They bought it back but tasted like shite, more tomato than cheese tasting like it used to.

The cheese and tomato pot noodle and the coconut boost should be bought back.
    Bought by who? :smile:
    There are a number of interested parties, including an Australian consortium, a mystery middle eastern buyer, various billionaires, and reportedly Paul Elliott representing a number of former Pot Noodle enthusiasts.

Yes folks, we’ve gone full circle.
  • Concluded in February.
    Am I in the know.
    Yes
  • DOUCHER said:

You can definitely rule out red bull and red henrys lot - my hunch is it won't be concluded as to who it is, let alone be announced by monday but that's not to say its impossible.

?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Confucius also say: I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
  • Confucius he say: A watched pot (noodle) never boils.

Certainly not if you microwave it
  • DOUCHER said:

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom.
    So who are Red Henrys lot ?
  • DOUCHER said:

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom.
    So who are Red Henrys lot ?
    The “Loaded like Man City” rich bidders. My best guess.. Middle Eastern or Chinese.
  • Changed my mind. This absolutely cannot happen this week. No it must not happen this week.

Just been told it's my aunties 40th birthday do next Saturday and I absolutely am not allowed to miss it.

Already annoyed as I've already got my ticket and wanted to go anyway.

If it does go through this week I will go but will have to endure the wrath of my entire family for ever more and they are right horrible bastards.

Book at table at the valley and take them all. What a great surprise presents for everyone. Simples.
  • Quoted from twitter “I will tell you one thing.. I have been told that Charlton are expecting something this week by a reliable guy and that they have ordered in loads of free scarfs”
  • Redrobo said:

Changed my mind. This absolutely cannot happen this week. No it must not happen this week.

Just been told it's my aunties 40th birthday do next Saturday and I absolutely am not allowed to miss it.

Already annoyed as I've already got my ticket and wanted to go anyway.

If it does go through this week I will go but will have to endure the wrath of my entire family for ever more and they are right horrible bastards.

Book at table at the valley and take them all. What a great surprise presents for everyone. Simples.
    Fuck that. Can't afford that shit. They hate football as it happens.
  • J BLOCK said:

Quoted from twitter “I will tell you one thing.. I have been told that Charlton are expecting something this week by a reliable guy and that they have ordered in loads of free scarfs”

Who's saying that @J BLOCK ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!