Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• cfgs said:

CafcSCP said:

February 18th is a Sunday? Why would anybody go to the extra expense of paying lawyers, etc. double time for a Sunday rather than wait 24 hours?

Make my weekend that would! Fed the Big Cats at the Big Cat Sanctuary and bought a new car! Roland fucks off would be just a perfect finish lol

Smarden? It is a great experience, so much so that I went and stayed the night there with the wife.
    We are thinking of doing that!
    Pricey though!
    Hopefully we’ll get some true fat cat to buy Charlton eh!

• CafcSCP said:

cfgs said:

CafcSCP said:

February 18th is a Sunday? Why would anybody go to the extra expense of paying lawyers, etc. double time for a Sunday rather than wait 24 hours?

Make my weekend that would! Fed the Big Cats at the Big Cat Sanctuary and bought a new car! Roland fucks off would be just a perfect finish lol

Smarden? It is a great experience, so much so that I went and stayed the night there with the wife.
    We are thinking of doing that!
    Pricey though!
    Hopefully we’ll get some true fat cat to buy Charlton eh!

The over night stay was reduced when we did it
  • My opinion is that the interested parties will feel they have the leading hand and once it is known what division we are playing in then we'll be sold.
  • As Elvis use to sing “viva pot noodles”
  • My opinion is that the interested parties will feel they have the leading hand and once it is known what division we are playing in then we'll be sold.

Or sell now with a further payment if we're promoted this season.
  • a CEO of one of the sponsors, says he has has gone and will be confirmed as early as Monday.

so who has gone, Roland or the CEO of one of the sponsors?

For goodness sake, all I need to know right now is what setting to push on the microwave for my pot noodle.
  • I think we're all overlooking a quite important factor here, what flavour pot noodle is it?
  • I think we're all overlooking a quite important factor here, what flavour pot noodle is it?

Is there more than one flavour?
  • JamesSeed said:

I think we're all overlooking a quite important factor here, what flavour pot noodle is it?

There's a few, I reckon you're a Bombay Bad Boy man James
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

When this is all over we need a bronze plaque on which is written all the names of the people who heroically tried to keep this thread relevant and on track.

And I suggest the bronze plaque is attached to the microwave in the club’s main kitchen.
  • JamesSeed said:

I think we're all overlooking a quite important factor here, what flavour pot noodle is it?

Is there a gravy flavoured Pot Noodle?
  • Might be a new kangaroo flavour after Sunday......

:smile:
  • Might be a new kangaroo flavour after Sunday......

:smile:

Or Camel ?
  • Can we still be called RB London whoever the new owner is?

As I have started to like the name. :-)

I already got it tattooed :(
    RBL
    or
    Red Bull London Association Football Club?
  • Didn’t want to come too early.

I often say this to Mrs Otto.
    Try thinking of Pot Noodle.
  • Didn’t want to come too early.

I often say this to Mrs Otto.
    So do i
    Try thinking of Pot Noodle.

• We're not being taken over by the Whicker Man are we?

• edited February 2018

We're not being taken over by the Whicker Man are we?

Excellent banner .gif for CL Napa

Admin?

• If I could be bothered I'd find my post of a couple of weeks back when I told most of you to go away &..............
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Is there a gravy flavoured Pot Noodle?
    Only available north of the Watford gap.
  • I was devastated when they stopped the cheese and tomato one. Going back probably 25 years.

Did they ever bring it back?
  • Chicken and Mushroom is the only pot for me although I did have a short dalliance with Brazilian BBQ for a short while.
  • At the ‘88 Seoul Olympics all the fast food outlets in the main stadium were selling a variant on the Pot Noodles theme. Clearly the locals were copying our classic brand but, oddly, they somehow improved it beyond all recognition.
  • Few people saying.Monday now

Is it true or will it be disappointment again?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!