Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited February 2018

Few people saying.Monday now

Is it true or will it be disappointment again?

I was told Monday by somebody from
    Work - who has no connection to Charlton. He is pretty reliable on all things Football.
  • edited February 2018

I was devastated when they stopped the cheese and tomato one. Going back probably 25 years.

Did they ever bring it back?

Hahaha, had same conversation less than a week ago. They bought it back but tasted like shite, more tomato than cheese tasting like it used to.

The cheese and tomato pot noodle and the coconut boost should be bought back.
  • Fumbluff said:

Notice they're not specifying which bloomin' Monday....

It was last Monday - you must have missed it.
  • I wonder if pop noodle will notice the surge in sales in the south east when the deal goes through?
  • Tomorrow is the day. It is written in the stars
  • edited February 2018

We're not being taken over by the Whicker Man are we?

He’s actually laughing, they’re tickling him to death.
  • Sponsored links:

• IF the takeover is to be announced on Monday then are we to presume that the Australian bid has finally won out ?

Redhenry posted that the consortium he had been told about were submitting a second bid this past week. Surely it is too soon for that bid to have been assessed, accepted and a deal struck during the same week ?

Just my musings.
  • edited February 2018

IF the takeover is to be announced on Monday then are we to presume that the Australian bid has finally won out ?

Redhenry posted that the consortium he had been told about were submitting a second bid this past week. Surely it is too soon for that bid to have been assessed, accepted and a deal struck during the same week ?

Just my musings.

Airman has stated that a second bid has been accepted.
  • edited February 2018
    J BLOCK said:

IF the takeover is to be announced on Monday then are we to presume that the Australian bid has finally won out ?

Just my musings.

Airman has stated that a second bid hasn’t been accepted.

Sorry. I must have missed that.

Edit : That’s not on today’s summary !!?
  • J BLOCK said:

Just my musings.

Sorry has been accepted
  • J BLOCK said:

Just my musings.

So that completely changes the post

• Sponsored links:

• SX_Addick said:

I’ve read every post on this thread since it started. Every single bloody post.

My therapist says it will all end soon. The madness is nearly over. And now I believe it.

Champagne and Pot Noodle at the ready.

It will never end. This thread will continue for a good year after the take over is complete. The takeover after next that is
  • J BLOCK said:

Just my musings.

From the summary @ShootersHillGuru

"In terms of speculation from CL posters, @Airman Brown states that the legal source who has said the previous week it is a ‘done deal’ is sticking to that, and also suggests that two parties have agreed a price with Roland.

Just my musings.

If (and it's a very big if) it is announced on Monday then we won't have to presume anything, we'll know.

When it's on the OS and then Doucher can tell us he knew all along.
  • Bring on the Jimmy Seed book...;)

Cmon u old scrote sell up...!!!
  • J BLOCK said:

Just my musings.

From the summary @ShootersHillGuru

"In terms of speculation from CL posters, @Airman Brown states that the legal source who has said the previous week it is a ‘done deal’ is sticking to that, and also suggests that two parties have agreed a price with Roland.

Just my musings.

If (and it's a very big if) it is announced on Monday then we won't have to presume anything, we'll know.

When it's on the OS and then Doucher can tell us he knew all along.
    nope - as i've stated, i don't know who the buyer is or when it will be announced thankyou smarty pants but it's possible i may be able to tell you whether it will be announced on monday or not a bit later today - if u want to know of course
  • I have never had a pot noodle and hope I never shall.

I have seen Star Wars

I have never had a pot noodle and hope I never shall.

I have seen Star Wars

I've seen Alien twice but still like seafood.
  • Only read this thread now to watch SHG fall on every word like it is gospel!

This is a Charlton Athletic takeover thread mate. It's full to the brim of bullshit and will most likely end in spectacular disappointment.

I'd say 'chill out 'but you crack on.
  • Brazilian
    cfgs said:

Chicken and Mushroom is the only pot for me although I did have a short dalliance with Brazilian BBQ for a short while.

Brazilian BBQ, now there’s a thought.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!