Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited February 2018

Davo55 said:

When the takeover finally goes through, UK productivity figures will soar as all the time we spend reading this will be put to different (not necessarily better) use.

Don't be silly, We'll then be pouring over every detail of the new owner, what she wears, how much money she has.

Then there will the will she sack Robinson debate, the is £100m enough debate, the were we better off under Roland debate, the do we want Conte debate, the is the Europa league worth it with all the Thursday games debate, etc etc
    If I had the authority that would be worthy of a promote, which is probably why the last bit of responsibility I had was being Milk Monitor at school ;)
  • We are being taken over by the Coop?

We have our charlton back
  • edited February 2018
    Storms dont last forever,remember !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Szy0pPN_c0
  • They’ve all walked away and decided to buy Wigan instead. Guaranteed Chanpionship football next year and a far lower asking price no doubt.

Just fcuk off Roland you old tosspot!
  • Davo55 said:

When the takeover finally goes through, UK productivity figures will soar as all the time we spend reading this will be put to different (not necessarily better) use.

Will we b@ll@X
    We'll to be discussing who to buy so we have a chance of winning the next world cup. ;)
  • 400 pages.....in 10 months

And another summary thread.

When will it ever end ! Arrrggghhhh

If it gets to 600 I will..... (Leave it up to you to comment)
  • Sponsored links:

• So 2 parties in the running, one closer than the other with regards to meeting RD's valuation.
    Sale would include The Valley and the Training Ground
    No talks of moving the club away from The Valley from the interested parties
  • So things still looking very good.
  • Well, you can decide how much to believe Richard Murray but some interesting statements there.
  • I think Murray’s comments must be pretty close to the truth. He’s going to look very foolish if what he’s told the staff, Trust and Fans Forum is too way off the mark.
  • edited February 2018

Good to hear that the sale is still on track and that the 21st still looks like the most likely date of completion.

The champagne is literally on ice.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Murray’s comments must be pretty close to the truth. He’s going to look very foolish if what he’s told the staff, Trust and Fans Forum is too way off the mark.

But Richard isn't selling the club
  • JamesSeed said:

Seeing as we're veering wildly off topic on this thread, I've just realised that I go through the posts on CL 'liking' and 'lolling' all over the shop. Have I got it about right, or should I lol only if I actually do laugh out loud? I tend to lol if I find something amusing.
    I use the 'like' button as a sign that I agree with a post, as well as when I think it's informative and/or interesting. Or should I be keeping my 'likes' for something a bit special?
    I always feel a bit guilty if I read a post that I agree with and don't give it a like, which is more of a problem if you spray them around all over the shop. People might notice :-(
    I've noticed the same names come up on the lols and likes all the time. It's clear that some lifers are way more generous than others. I get the feeling that some don't like or lol at all.

It’s not about likes and lols - we all know that promotes is the only thing that counts.
  • Has the Belgian cockwomble gone yet? is it safe to come out?
  • bobmunro said:

JamesSeed said:

Seeing as we're veering wildly off topic on this thread, I've just realised that I go through the posts on CL 'liking' and 'lolling' all over the shop. Have I got it about right, or should I lol only if I actually do laugh out loud? I tend to lol if I find something amusing.
    I use the 'like' button as a sign that I agree with a post, as well as when I think it's informative and/or interesting. Or should I be keeping my 'likes' for something a bit special?
    I always feel a bit guilty if I read a post that I agree with and don't give it a like, which is more of a problem if you spray them around all over the shop. People might notice :-(
    I've noticed the same names come up on the lols and likes all the time. It's clear that some lifers are way more generous than others. I get the feeling that some don't like or lol at all.

It’s not about likes and lols - we all know that promotes is the only thing that counts.
    Damn, I deleted that post. Still, I 'liked' yours.
    Don't tell Henry but I've heard they're going to promote my Prediction thread because of it's fabulous and exceptional content.
  • A very good statement, it's looking hopeful. If only we'd had this sort of communication in the last 4 years.

Exactly. Just shows how poor Meire was.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!