Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• So the fact that we STILL have no idea who the buyers are isn't a worry?
    I'm still worried and I never worry.
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't be worse than Douchbag :(
  • I get the impression the former Director arrangement is still outstanding but unsure how big an issue it is. I also get the impression that resolving those debts and 1st charge on the assets, is part of the sale.
  • cafcfan said:

Not had a pot noodle for years but had one last week for lunch, sausage casserole, disgusting.

There's a vegan version called Not Poodle.
    And a Korean version called Hot Poodle.

• Just waiting for NLA to post saying "still no offer" and ruin everyone's day
  • razil said:

I get the impression the former Director arrangement is still outstanding but unsure how big an issue it is. I also get the impression that resolving those debts and 1st charge on the assets, is part of the sale.

is it a big issue? The debt can either be settled or rolled over and the Directors can do nothing to stop either. However, maybe the new owners/RD want to settle and are negotiating on debt reduction. Who knows.

• Oi! @AFKABartram so now I don't even get a credit for my posts here in the bitesize thread but your CARD elite mate @Airman Brown does.

More favouritism.

It would cease to be "bite sized" if you were allowed to post on that exclusive thread :-)
  • RM has always struck me as an optimist, publicly at least, which is no bad thing as the public face of a company.

He's also very experienced, and good, at telling people what they want to hear.

That's not to say that he's lying in anyway. In any case what he says tally's with other sources.

But clearly, a deals not been done, a final price and/ or schedule of payments/ contingent payments not agreed.

Until that happens it's no deal. And as Murray says, there is now no urgency for the buyer.

The best news, imho, is that it is a lock, stock and barrel deal so we can drop the conspiracy theories.

WIOTOS

From what I’ve heard it’s further forward than that.
    In what way?

Because if all that has been agreed then what is holding it up?
    Don’t know, perhaps the buyer is now approaching the ex-directors to see if that can be tidied up too, but agreement has been reached with RD.
    Could it be the FA/EFL - whoever does it - doing the "Right & Proper" to be an owner 'test'. Would have thought that might take a while...
  • HarryLime said:

Oi! @AFKABartram so now I don't even get a credit for my posts here in the bitesize thread but your CARD elite mate @Airman Brown does.

More favouritism.

Don't worry Henners, myself and a few others(2%) are boycotting the bite size thread. We are going to disturb next AFKA's birthday bash at his favourite restaurant and maybe throw a beach ball or two at him, and will continue this campaign until you get the promotes you so richly deserve.
    CABS Coalition Against Bite Size
    Thank you comrades
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

RM has always struck me as an optimist, publicly at least, which is no bad thing as the public face of a company.

That's not to say that he's lying in anyway. In any case what he says tally's with other sources.

But clearly, a deals not been done, a final price and/ or schedule of payments/ contingent payments not agreed.

Until that happens it's no deal. And as Murray says, there is now no urgency for the buyer.

The best news, imho, is that it is a lock, stock and barrel deal so we can drop the conspiracy theories.

WIOTOS

In what way?

Don’t know, perhaps the buyer is now approaching the ex-directors to see if that can be tidied up too, but agreement has been reached with RD.
    Could it be the FA/EFL - whoever does it - doing the "Right & Proper" to be an owner 'test'. Would have thought that might take a while...
    yes, they are very thorough !!
  • PeterGage said:

Oi! @AFKABartram so now I don't even get a credit for my posts here in the bitesize thread but your CARD elite mate @Airman Brown does.

More favouritism.

It would cease to be "bite sized" if you were allowed to post on that exclusive thread :-)
    I didn't ask to post on it @PeterGage I pointed out that posts lifted from here were been credited for some posters but not others.
  • Deal or no deal, where's Noel Edmonds when you need him!
  • RM has always struck me as an optimist, publicly at least, which is no bad thing as the public face of a company.

WIOTOS

In what way?

Is that confirmed or just one source?

Fingers crossed
    Two sources.
    Good enough for the BBC

"Que sera sera
    So put the Champagne on ice"
  • PeterGage said:

More favouritism.

I didn't ask to post on it @PeterGage I pointed out that posts lifted from here were been credited for some posters but not others.
    Apologies, I clearly did not read your post properly.
  • Yes!

(Hope so anyway....)
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:

PeterGage said:

More favouritism.

Apologies, I clearly did not read your post properly.
    No apology needed @PeterGage it's just a running joke about Admin's Meire like treatment of real fans
  • WSS said:
    wonder if that is a completely done deal or just a done deal with RD but ex director issues still outstanding?
  • WSS said:
    wonder if that is a completely done deal or just a done deal with RD but ex director issues still outstanding?
    I'm sure he wouldn't tweet 'Done deal' if it wasn't fully locked in and agreed on everything.

• Is this really the DONE deal or just premature ejaculation?

• I am trying to construct a radio playlist for when someone important dies.... this may go out of the window today.
  • Can we have some more details about the buyer now then please.
  • But who?
  • ADMIN: a lot of us cant access Twitter on their work pc's so then have to go to the phone to look at the tweets you are posting. Can you post them correctly.
    thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!