Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Doris Day?
  • Fumbluff said:

How much has DD lost since purchasing the club.

The figure most quoted is £55 millon. Now take £18 millon (His original purchase price) from £55 million , that leaves £32 million.

Is DD trying to recoop ALL his losses.

The old goat is wanting all of his money BACK.

Until someone bids, on or near this figure, he could will sit tight and hang on for as long as possible.

Do you mean RD or is bloody Diana Dors involved now as well? No wonder it’s taking so long?
    And who has the missing £5m?? (£55m - £18m).
  • cafc-west said:

Fumbluff said:

The figure most quoted is £55 millon. Now take £18 millon (His original purchase price) from £55 million , that leaves £32 million.

Until someone bids, on or near this figure, he could will sit tight and hang on for as long as possible.

Do you mean RD or is bloody Diana Dors involved now as well? No wonder it’s taking so long?
    And who has the missing £5m?? (£55m - £18m).
    It's the agent's fee
  • The valuation of the players will be a key factor in how much the club is worth, and the published accounts will be of little relevance in this. How much is Fosu worth now, for example?

The Wigan takeover has also taken several months, and that's with a much more stable club (and better owner)

We well know that roly has "valuations" on all players, entirely arbitrary it seems, whenever offers have met his guesses he has sanctioned the sale. His valuations are of course utter drivel cos he knows nor has learned fuck nothing about running football clubs. Chances that the sum total of the old fackturd's musings will be anywhere near an informed valuation are slim indeed.
    Wigan's takeover will have taken a while cos DW certainly knows his onions and will have been driving a hard bargain. The difference between DW and the rat, of course, is that DW has plenty of credibility, roly's just a fantasist gazing into the middle distance daydreaming about heaven knows what. When he gives up ruining football clubs for a hobby I reckon he'll go back to shouting at busses from a roundabout waving his umbrella at them.
  • Doris Day?

Danny Devito, I knew the Burger Boy reminded me of someone.
  • He means Mr Due Dilligence. That guy seems to be involved in so many takeovers !!
  • Danny Dyer
  • David Dimblebee
  • Donald Duck
  • Darren Day
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    Dick Dasterdly and his sidekick Muttley Murray.
  • edited January 2018
    Desperate Dan
  • Daisy Duke
  • Daniel Defoe, brother of Jermain.
  • Danny Di Vito
  • Donald Drump
  • Ffs

Fiona Fothergill-Smythe
  • lolwray said:

are you Diane Abbot ?
    So racist and sexist. TORY SCUM
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like Roland wants the pleasure (to him) of screwing up one more transfer window - he really is a vindictive vinegar pisser.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Why do I keep coming back to this thread full of hope?

Somebody hold me.

Bob Hope
  • Nothing wrong with a pair of Double D's !!
  • Thought DD was Due Diligence?
  • robroy said:

If Germans take over, at least we will win on penalties at Wembley.

We have already.
  • Sorry

My mistake RD not DD and my maths calculation was wrong too .

Has Roland Duchatelet lost £37 million ?

Does anyone have an estimate into the Millions that Roland Duchatelet has lost, since owing our club.

I was wondering, if he wishes to recoop ALL his of losses.

A League One club is worth about £18 Million (£24 Million at the most)

A Championship Club must be worth £50 (£65 Million tops)

Is Roland delaying the sale until the end of the season

Or I expect his lawyers to insert a clause in the contract that any purchaser would have to pay extra if our club were promoted.

Sorry

My mistake RD not DD and my maths calculation was wrong too .

Has Roland Duchatelet lost £37 million ?

Does anyone have an estimate into the Millions that Roland Duchatelet has lost, since owing our club.

I was wondering, if he wishes to recoop ALL his of losses.

A League One club is worth about £18 Million (£24 Million at the most)

A Championship Club must be worth £50 (£65 Million tops)

Is Roland delaying the sale until the end of the season

Or I expect his lawyers to insert a clause in the contract that any purchaser would have to pay extra if our club were promoted.

No, I don't think so.
  • Each club has its own valuation. Burton Albion may be in a division above us, but no way would be valued more than us, with our London location, stadium and potential.
  • This has all descended into farce now!

That's it I am off...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!